petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Share your back problems here

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
hey pdx, i got 2 titanium hips, a trapped sciatic nerve n arthritis in my knees, wrists n hands, so i can feel ur pain x (metaphorically n litterally prob )

My grandmother

• By Eva
  • 0 replies
my heart goes to yours eva. thank you for sharing with us about this wonderful soul.

Favorite Looooove Grooves. . .

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
HI HI ' Glad to see some of the old crew still here :-] Two songs for you all from one of my top ten artists, Me'Shell Ndegeocello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNTo2ktWZD4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rVkGPz9LE I was...

Love To All.

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Nuke love.

blue valentines

• By mercy
  • 0 replies
all the songs you've shared resonate in some small way. after listening to all that I either need a drink or a bit of sunshine. heck with it.both. . awww rats - none and none. *sigh*

Let's take the "cover" thread in a different direction.

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
+ .I forgot Craig Armstrong on piano and keyboards and Daniel Lanois on various instruments.

Um, Pathagoras

• By Lady Bug
  • 0 replies
We love the Love Doctor. . . :-] :-]

THE HUB: Are There Problems There?

• By Soniclight
  • 0 replies
Just got off the phone after a nice talk with Chris. Very nice and helpful fellow, and we solved my issue (I will embed, not upload the vid file). Bottom line: Mission Accomplished.

Happy Birthday, Peter

• By JesterDay
  • 0 replies
Yesterday, I try to get a new Accound, ´cause I dont remember my Old-Accound-Name, to send my best wishes, to your birthday. So, I´ll do it now, and I hope you´re doing fine. Yours, JesterDay.

Where Are You?

• By Traveler
  • 0 replies
In the city, the big big city!!

Apologises to the Australian Aborigines

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Very fine words indeed, Lore! Many honest thanks here! And lets not forget, who was definitely a big help in this. BIG HUG to Peter too!! And BTW, the whalers are right now just having big money problems with the Japanese government,...

Danish fans?

• By ATH
  • 0 replies
Hi everybody, I was wondering whether any of you wonderful Peter Gabriel fans are from Denmark. Of course I don't have anything against talking with English speaking fans But, you know, sometimes it would just be great to meet a...

VAMPIRE WEEKEND?????

• By stanley
  • 0 replies
They are playing at a little bar in Cincy tonight. I was half thinking about dropping by.

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR PETER

• By JTPGFan
  • 0 replies
Hi Peter! Happy Birthday to you, from a big fan from Barcelona. I hope you have had a wonderful day!!! Sorry about your leg! Get well soon so that you can come back in tour here, the whole country is waiting for you! best wishes, Janet

Peter's Birthday

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies
Un caro augurio di buon compleanno alla persona più più più del mondo Afri :-]

feb 13 1950

• By muuuusic
  • 0 replies
happy birthday peter gabriel. from all your friends in the " real world " we love you peter gabriel

The Blind Boys of Alabama just rocked Oberlin College

• By otter
  • 0 replies
Otter- how cool! Great clip, Mercy. Had not seen it. Definitely a magic moment on Sky Blue and well worth the wait!

Buon Compleanno Pietro !

• By alverman
  • 0 replies
Happy 58th birthday Peter from Rome.

buon compleanno!

• By m a r c o
  • 0 replies
today's a day to celebrate. happy birthday!

Simon from Russia

• By Fan93
  • 0 replies
HAPPY BIRHTDAY Peter!))) Get well! I hope somday you'l visit Moscow with your show! :-]

to make up for things. . .sort of. . .

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Whoa back with a vengeance,thanks Braidy wonderful pictures hope your well.

Dear LIA! Happy Birthday!! :o)

• By ClausE
  • 0 replies
Belated wishes from me also Lia

First songs or albums you can recall listening to as a kid.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
Beatles Mamas & Papas Kingston Trio Tommy Makem Clancy Brothers Peter, Paul & Mary Eugene McCormick Joan Biaz The Irish Rovers Johnny Cash you get the idea. . .

No Picture

• By JeffreyRBrock
  • 0 replies
This is just a guess coming from a very computer illiterate person but maybe the file is too big. It took me a couple of tries to get the thing to load too. Hope this is helpful and welcome to the forums!!! Deb Grant

Happy Birthday Sly!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLY!!! my old friend!!!! So happy for you and I hope that joy is the reflection of your heart! Glad to see you in your birthday, come around more often if so inspired! Well, you know best wishes are yours, and yours...

new itunes song

• By gabcol
  • 0 replies
You talking about "Whole Thing" from Big Blue Ball?

Hey Phens, how's about a Braidy update?

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
15 kissie-pies back at you, braidy! good to see you are fairing well. keep getting better and better. kay? kay.

Any ideas on how to get in touch with Mr. Gabriel or his label?

• By QuadkilleR
  • 0 replies
There's no way I'm the only one here that would be interested in collaborating with Gabriel. Anyone out there know how to get in touch with him regarding production? There's a good chance anyone that likes PG will like my work as well. Download...

munich 6th feb 1958

• By foxtrotter
  • 0 replies
Well done City Fans for your respectful silence.The whole occasion was very emotional. As a City fan i am of course proud of the players for a great win, but I am even prouder of the City Fans for their contribution along with the United fans, to...

In Your Eyes Cover by Darren Hayes

• By Toad
  • 0 replies
The "SR-71" thing is a parody, right? = Sounds even worse than Peter's 'A Whiter Shade of Pale'. Maybe it's karma in action.

Peter Gabriel EVE

• By Vespa
  • 0 replies
hi there has somebody an EVE safedgame complete file to send me? that would be great. thanks. marc

Sign Peter's Virtual Cast

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
Wow, more snow. Just what Peter the Ski-aholic needs to hear. Whaddya tryin' to do, Breezy? :-] :-] :-]

Gabriel on the Shuttle Atlantis!

• By EdSanborn
  • 0 replies
Looking out from the spaceship Lookin' down at the earth You wonder - what they're all fighting for What's it all really worth Make tomorrow today

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!!!!

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
I'll try to slow down a bit ok!!

woo woo, my 100th post

• By Phaedrus
  • 0 replies
Wanna have some of my posts for filling yours up, Phaedrus? I just don't care about the amount, and you do, so it might be in better hands over there. . . But, seriously, congratulations! And welldone indeed! Consider yourself to be the...

Getting the Band back together.

• By Coronoskae
  • 0 replies
it would be good to see them together, genesis being the excellent musicians and peters beautiful voice - ideal set up really, as long as he stayed away from the costumes and stuck with the lamb material as I think that would be better suited to...

Age and treachery overcomes youth and skill!

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa , taking her faithful aged poodle named Cuddles, along for the company. One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost. Wandering...

The Whole Thing

• By MrYum
  • 0 replies
Anyone download the Whole Thing from Big Blue Ball yet?? Just did myself - good song, sounds more modern than I thought it might given its age (perhaps since it was only recently mixed and edited). Wouldn't call it the best song ever by far, but...

Has anyone heard from Stacey lately?

• By Randomized
  • 0 replies
Stacey Dee? Saw her at solsburyhill.org a minute ago! You mean her?

Vampire Weekend

• By paineywoo
  • 0 replies
Thanks for the post! Have not heard of Vampire Weekend. From Wikipdeia: Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band from New York City signed to XL Recordings. They came to public attention via a variety of blogs, first on the African music...

Bury my heart.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
It is good to see you T.G. yes, heart breaking. and perhaps hopeful too. with love.

Sorry for this video

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
i officially put this thread to bed. good night.

Red Rain,performed by Tony Levin&IZZ

• By sergio
  • 0 replies
I enjoyed this version: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvZOPqqcGI&eurl=http://carpetcrawlers.editboard.com/peter-gabriel-f5/version-de-izztony-levin-red-rain-con-toque-floydiano-t438.htm

french interview

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
= ben voilà.nous reste plus qu'a attendre. pas grave, :-]

Someone you should check out.

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
I love her album "Dreaming Through the Noise"

Tina's contest

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Congrats to Marco and Darcey! 2 more competitions up now.

Happy Birthday thomasbalink!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Paul Cronin Rael7226, thank you so much ! t.

Wolfgangsvault.com

• By Paul Cronin Rael722
  • 0 replies
Do you get the regular monthly informations from them, Paul? I do for longer and can only recommend this! There are always some goodies coming!

Heap of Talent

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
Very nice! I have not heard her before, thank you for introducing me to her work.

HIP HIP HURRAY!! Some wake up!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
K+ is nothing, no idea, how this came into the text. . . also excuse my other doubling mistakes, please
Search