petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

In Your Eyes (African Lyrics)???

• By Party Man
  • 0 replies
You mean there are people who talk *like that*? No way. Must be N'Dourese then.

Moko the dolphin saves two whales

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Or see this one too: http://www.animalliberationfront.com/News/AnimalPhotos/Animals_31-40/dog_dolphin.jpg

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
The places we can put ourselves in our own heads is amazing.After all there is an overwhelming number of people in the USA that think Saddam Hussein had a hand in the 911 attacks, when in fact he and no other Iraqi was involved. Thankfully, many...

Happy Ides of March!

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
Don't hold this against me, but quite a few years ago my daughter and I went to a Star Trek convention in Vancouver.Patrick Stewart was there (did you know he's from Yorkshire, totally got rid of his Yorkshire accent), he told great stories.but...

Happy International pi Day!

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
the bible says that the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter (ie pie) is equal to three. if true it would kind of kill revs initial point and kate's song.

snow rage

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
I could likely sculpt something of that magnitude with the amount of snow in my front yard, Mi-chi.we had almost 2 feet dumped on us last weekend, and while it was tiring to shovel.I thank my lucky stars I have a home to shovel it away from; I'm...

Texting Mandela a happy birthday

• By WATER MAN
  • 0 replies
Yes, write us the place,where to send birthday greetings. Meri

Should bring a smile to your face.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
This is really nice acting, theatre, to play with tensions by not doing movement, very interesting.

Car Horn Morse Code for Drivers

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
their, of course. . . carefull, you never know what happens then!

The Salish Sea

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
well, nuke you

Wolfgangsvault - The Lamb 24/01/1975

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Fantastic site - I agree

Indian DNA links to 6 'founding mothers' - Women rock!!!

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_sc/native_american_dna;_ylt=AsFQN6JWxrDERh_1MbUVssOs0NUE Indian DNA links to 6 'founding mothers' By MALCOLM RITTER, AP Science Writer Thu Mar 13, 6:14 PM ET NEW YORK - Nearly all of today's...

Happy Birthday Thomas Balink

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE bisous! :-]

Braidy's Spacey Update

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
http://images.spaceref.com/news/2008/VI0310_00_5_L.jpg\ http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.rss.html?pid=24967 The puzzling 'eye of a hurricane' on Venus PRESS RELEASE Date Released: Thursday, March 13, 2008 Source: ESA Venus Express...

First live band?

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Something like 1985, a French artist I used to listen a lot, Francis Cabrel. First "big band" must have been Tears for Fears in 1990. And that was so cool.

between the sheets.

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
I am slowly getting through City of the Beats/ Ciudad de las Bestias by Isabelle Allended in Spanish. I am trying to improve my Spanish and I have the audio tapes in the car. Its more of a kids book but its helping my Spanish.

How is it over there in UK? (as for the storms lately)

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Oceans are deep. . . Slight wind blowings incl. rattlings of oldstyle windows here now and then, and a bit rain, but quite some storm announced in other reagions once more, although not like Emma. . . Anyhow, glad to hear, that so far none...

Braidy Space report.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
Lol. I'll show her the error of her ways when I come down. I've been with some terrible isp's before, but tiscali are just the worst. On one of their forums someone had posted an email between 2 of their help desk guys, which basically said so...

David Copperfield

• By zabost
  • 0 replies
Well I found David Copperfield using Rhythm of the heat. called Water Levitation http://youtube.com/watch?v=tWH7BghDjB8&feature=related

Watch live coverage of a rare night-time Space-shuttle launch (online)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://www.cnn.com/ Shuttle Endeavour lifts off The space shuttle Endeavour has taken off for a 16-day mission to the International Space Station. Endeavour carries seven astronauts and a payload that includes a Japanese module and a...

The last couple of weeks have been a haze for me.

• By Zenrider
  • 0 replies
i'm very sorry for your loss zenrider. "to live in the hearts of those that you love is not to die".

Happy Birthday Synthercat!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
happy everything synthercat!

Happy Birthday bonobowoman!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
happy day bonobowoman.

In recognition of International Women's Day

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
no apologies necessary - we're even now?? aaawww rats!!.no fun!!! :-] :-] :-]

We Need A Superhero!!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
Now I wonder, which one feels meant. . .

#11 - Thou Shalt Not Bogart that Joint Dude

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Hm, also nice, btw, I just found another lil white feather on my window, inside. . .

IMPORTANT: Free my Friend Cat Le-Huy from Prison

• By Cosmo Nomad
  • 0 replies
Just started reading this tonight and am glad he's on his way to being free if not free already. Didn't even get a chance at the petition, but am very glad he should be free. Good thing Dubai is no where near the top of my list of places to visit.

Never smile at a crocodile!!!

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
Sometimes it does not help, if one side is goodwilling when the other one is not. . . :-]

An eye-opener.

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
Yeah, we know this one already, go check the searches function for more

Cats in Space

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
This one's a little closer to home, but as soon as I saw it I thought: "Braidy would love this." Enjoy Braidy Bunch! http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2f2fcb43c9&attid=0.1.0.1&disp=vgp&view=att&th=1188a2677bd2c3e5

MY 1001TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

• By Randomized
  • 0 replies
Hey guys!! Thanks so much for your kindness! And, Bettina, that drink was gorgeous! Wow, most of you guys have a lot more posts than I do, I gotta post one smiley at every thread from now on! :-] . . . May the force be with you too,...

What is Mr. Gabriel's opinion on the current U.S. presidential candidates?

• By Connie ConeHead
  • 0 replies
This is funny. And a little creepy. http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_030708WAB_hillary_ad_KC.328ab14f.html

Songs you like. . . but are somehow ashamed of

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Justin Timberlake? Well he was a good actor in "Alpha Dog" that's already something.

Once again, Mr. Gabriel is saving my life

• By Connie ConeHead
  • 0 replies
bump!

puff pastry, gabriel goes on diet.

• By marcjosef
  • 0 replies
please, please people, this is the kind of thing best ignored so it's not updated and thus sinks out of sight.

Genesisreunionconcert with Gabriel & Hackett

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
Offcourse

Happy Birthday Pdx!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
QUE DU BONHEUR!!!!!!! Joyeux anniversaire have an wonderfull day!!!

Animusic - 05 - Pipe Dream

• By Phaedrus
  • 0 replies
this was posted by SJLC under the thread title "Pipe Dream" under the Educate Peter topics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAvPRbh0jmE&feature=related totally awesome i think. i've never seen anything like it.

What is your favourite television series?

• By A.m.
  • 0 replies
Hi ConnieConeHead, I love the young ones to, I've got the entire series on DVD. I know what Rik Mayall is up to lately. He does the voice-overs for the series Shoebox Zoo. I also like Monthy Python, the Holy Grail is my favorite.

All Things David Rhodes News for March!

• By StacieDee
  • 0 replies
::bump:: :-]

Nelson Mandela announces 46664 awareness concert

• By sergio
  • 0 replies
Nelson Mandela, the former President of South Africa, has announced that he will be celebrating his 90th birthday with a 46664 awareness concert in Hyde Park in London on Friday 27th June. Those wanting to buy tickets for the concert will need to...

Google Earth - Real World Studios

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Here's Solsbury Hill http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6112/solsburyhillbc8.jpg .and the comment that goes with it, without the lyrics: Yes the same Solsbury Hill Peter Gabriel sang about in 1977. Peter Gabriel's Real World Studio's are...

Happy Birthday Waterman!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Water Man!! Happy birthday, my friend. I hope life is treating you well.

Happy Birthday MadCow!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Joyeux anniversaire Annick!!! J'espère que tout va bien pour toi et que tu nous donnera des nouvelles!

My Space

• By Andrea Casale
  • 0 replies
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so kind!!!!!

Orchestra Plays on Intruments Made of Car Parts (theres a video)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Very interesting. If you like this kind of things, you might like the project undertaken many many years ago by an Argentinian band called "Les Luthiers". Language can and will surely be a handicap to fully appreciate them. But I can tell...

Rare Gabriel interview

• By JC1
  • 0 replies
I've got a "Making Music Magazine" on Ebay. featuring a Cover and 2 page spread dating back to July 1989 on Peter.as I said its reae and in good nick. Opening Bid is £3. and there 4 days to run see...

Happy Birthday Sergio!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Sergio, Happy birthday to youuuuu!

Despite long battle with cancer, Jeff Healey's death still shocking

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Very sad indeed.

Peter's cast

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
LOL . . . actually, we can from all of us, that would give us much more space on earth in the end. . . :-]
Search