Create new topic

Lesson # 1 for American Idol Hopefuls; Learn the Lyrics

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
LOL, lets hear then! :-]

Live interview with Free Tibet protester who climbed the Golden Gate Bridge

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
sorry about that, the interview came and went so fast I doubt if anyone here got to listen to it.the girl that climbed the Golden Gate bridge is a UBC student from Vancouver.

Big Blue Ball

• By stanley
  • 0 replies
Try this thread Stanley. http://www.petergabriel.com/forums_list_thread.php?parent_id=2YCUfXaUFcCAIDfFAjI.

more successful than UP?

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Thanks Mallet. You actually get to listen to the whole thing of The Whole Thing at that link, not just a 30 second snippet. :-] It is indeed i nice track, one i can get used to hearing a lot of i believe. Of course, this is PG's creative...

Happy 50th Birthday 8th Planet!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy birthday, hope you had a great day! Peace.

Police fire on Tibetan protesters; 8 die

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
CHAR-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edit function? NEINE!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Pat!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
for you too, lot of cakes!!! http://images.google.com/images?q=gateaux&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

T O U R , P L E A S E !

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies
me too.I need it and you all? asking the question is answerring.! Have a nice day to you all!

Bob Dylan Wins a Pulitzer Prize

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://www.happynews.com/showImage.aspx?fn=482008/bob-dylan-wins-pulitzer-prize.jpg http://www.happynews.com/news/482008/bob-dylan-wins-pulitzer-prize.htm Bob Dylan Wins a Pulitzer Prize Thanks to Bob Dylan, rock 'n' roll has finally...

What are your expectations for Whole Thing?

• By Nosonofduke
  • 0 replies
Ou, I think there is many but the most complete is in my opinion "UP". All the songs can be hits (maybe not "the drop") but anyway. And, I can't say anything about the tours cause I've only seen Growing Up wich was amazing, really best hours in my...

Buzz in my ear. Bonobos????

• By Ljones
  • 0 replies
I would also love to hear more about this. I understood he was working on "apenet", allowing the apes to communicate with each other over the internet. Any more information you have would be greatly appreciated!

Celebrating Your Birthday All Year Long!!!

• By Pat Parker
  • 0 replies
Greetings from Berlin ! t.

Sussan Deyhim und Rumi

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I just got another newsletter from her, but cannot copy anything from there. it nevertheless leads to this photobucket side (you will have to enlarge it):...

ABSOLUT. the most successful fuckup ever!!!!

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
ROFLMAO! AND ROFLMAO!!! Yeah, right. The guys from the Teran firm (read Teheran, as in Iran :-] ) are the conquistadores. The day they decided to launch the ad (BTW, thinking on the mexican market. . . somehow selling the idea "we" would be...

Free Tibet Protesters scale Golden Gate Bridge

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Sure, I see her point, and also know many within China, who are as concerned. But this will not change the government, if the DL cannot be heard by them either. Whats all the opemings of the last years worth, if it still comes to such...

Eragon - THE RHYTHM OF THE HEAT -The Rhythm of Alagaƫsia

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Thats cool i like it, especially the PG part

In Memory of Dr. Martin Luther King

• By Vampire Lily
  • 0 replies
Martin was an amazing human being. dynamic. His death by murder/assassination, it's still so sad. His voice so powerful. His words rang like a bell in my heart and brain and soul. So glad your voice still lives! THANK YOU MARTIN!...

Great link to China' s lies

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
OK, the link makes trouble, I try again: http://chinaview.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/photo-china-regime-implicated-in-staging-violence-in-tibet-protest/

Girls Rock

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Thanks for posting that Pdx - it's so interesting to see what's out there! The oldest of my 2 girls would make a brilliant songwriter, what with her incredible ability to put thoughts and words to paper ( not that I'm biased, seriously, she has...

Pathagoras.May 12/08

• By glo
  • 0 replies
I love Allan Holdsworth i've seen him live before, and it was an awesome show. Infortunaltey even though he is touring again, i wont be able to see him because i spent all my money on Return to Forever tickets im so excited!!!!

An unusual chinese friend, Liu Sola

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I hope, she comes to Berlin once more. . .I really do! I remember her public talk after the first concerts, and how she started to direct it to me more and more. We were all sitting on stairs in front of her, maybe 30 people at the most. But...

King Crimson to return!!!

• By MissJones
  • 0 replies
Rev ur so lucky i wish i lived closer to where they're playing. the only thing i can do now is hope they come here.

Ripple Rock Gets ROCKED!!! April 5, 1958 largest man-made non-nuclear explosion

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Wow. First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain.

The South Bank Show (ITV): the making of 'Peter Gabriel IV" (aka Security)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
I think Rayray posted this. It is excellent. Thanks Ezri.

What Are Peters Thoughts.

• By Chris Beard
  • 0 replies
Welcome. have fun here

Growing up

• By riccusmaximus
  • 0 replies
the noodle can be found on the hit cd i think , not sure , id have to take a look but i seem to remember it being on there . it was a great thing to play around with , im not sure if they are still developing it or not bit was a really good idea

Show us some resultes, please

• By lonesome
  • 0 replies
Lakers 112, Dallas 108

Check out this emerging talent.

• By otter
  • 0 replies
With all the self arranging, she reminds me a little bit of KT Tunstall - very nice!

Signed Photo

• By Pompy
  • 0 replies
Well, its not a PG story, but some friends gave me a David Gogo cd (local blues guitarist), and I sniped, well.at least they could have gotten it autographed. I opened it up and it said "Happy Birthday Cindy from David Gogo" they even took...

Closure for Anastasia

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
oops one of the pics not working. http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4984/theczarff7.jpg

Chimes Of Freedom - Peter Gabriel Bruce Springsteen and Sting

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Through his fifteen year old daughter, Maria Fabiana Sebastiana Quintero who on 21 January 1781, married Private Eugenio Valdez, a soldier of the 1781 Rivera Expedition to California, and their daughter Maria Rita Valdez who in 1808, married...

Peter you should do a small venue tour of north america

• By alman
  • 0 replies
We can dream can't we?

When The Rain Came Down - HAPPY RHODES

• By lonesome
  • 0 replies
Search and you'll know. Read the quotation and it'll make sense.

Bruce Springsteen

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://www.brucespringsteen.net/photos/20080331/quever8_MG_9829.jpg tour notes VANCOUVER, BC Monday, March 31, 2008 http://www.brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html Mama Tried by Chris Corson My 76-year-old Mom & I had driven to...

Summer Warp Up Tour Performances

• By Nosonofduke
  • 0 replies
I guess that all you, like me have great memories of this great tour, were PG really did a gret work.

Honest. . .I'm not dead yet. . .

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
thanks to Clothy and Mercy, I know have alternating tunes from The Moody Blues and Elton John running rampant through my skull. Thanks. Paul, I don't need a window seat. Any seat will do. heehee Pdx, still working on getting the music I...

Jules Verne goes to the ISS

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
HISTORIC DOCKING: The ESA's new robotic cargo carrier, the Jules Verne, docked with the International Space Station today at 10:45 am EDT. The joining is an historic event. Jules Verne uses its own artificial intelligence and optical sensors for...

Pls. sign the petition: Stop China's Crackdown on Tibet

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
From two days ago, I found it now: "Evidence is accumulating that the Chinese regime orchestrated violence in Lhasa in order to discredit the peaceful protests of Buddhist monks. According to the Dalai Lama's Chinese translator, Ngawang...

Dutch MP's anti-Islam film gets barbs, cheers on YouTube

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
und vith Shhhhhhhhpring in ze air. . .the Dutch need to get humping!! Ishhhhh'nt dat veeeeeeeeeeird!!! Toss those pills, condoms, and abortion clinics and BREED them out!! ooops, too late. . . the producer of this propaganda is more likley to be...

It's April Fools Day:

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
LOL, Stacie, good carving, indeed. . . ducking away. . . As for Path, wow, so simple and so impressive, I must remember that one. . .hehe Anyhow, you all survived

Sh***ing for luck's sake?

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I stepped on a large slug with bare feet once.is that good luck.interesting feeling how it oozed between my toes

Best Gabriel Lyrics?

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
I enjoy alot of what is on the Melt disc. Intruder Not one of US Family snapshot Lead a normal life

All Things David Rhodes News for April!

• By StacieDee
  • 0 replies
Sorry, here's the correct link: http://www.davidrhodes.org/contact.html Enjoy!

Happy 63rd birthday Eric Clapton aka God

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Happy birthday

Elephant paints self-portrait. . .

• By glo
  • 0 replies
haha, thats cool.

more talented animals

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Yes, that one is a goodie indeed! I saw it before, but it still makes me laugh a lot! I wonder, how the female lyre bird sings like then. . . :-] :-] I mean, what would you answer to an emergency car, for example??

Uncle Tony rejoins the Beast for a new tour

• By Paul Cronin Rael722
  • 0 replies
Oh silly - "the Beast" is nothing less than a metaphor for the Band. Fripp uses this reference on many occasions - about a driver that he and band were being shuttled around during a tour - he uses it to describe the current drummer Pat Mastelotto...

myewzik

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
Oh bite me V, how juvenile. I know you are, but what am I? Why don't you just crawl back into whatever dark hole you crawled out of.

Didn't remember. . .

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Best wishes!!

If "The Shining" Was a Family Drama (PG Related)

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
Now that's REALLY scary.
Search