petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Straw man

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
And I advise everybody to be carefull, not to fall into that trap. China does this (nasty) tactic a lot, actually. . .as one example, but many people do it too. (I am very much against it) And if anything is manipulation, then this tactic....

To all artists and creative types

• By Annie
  • 0 replies
No problem, just after whitsuntide some showed up again, plus some (creative) newbies, thus I thought, it might be of interest. Thats all.

what a nice forum here!!!

• By krikri
  • 0 replies
White Shadow Kim, my apologies for not having visited your own site lately, well, you know, myspace etc. But I am sure, your place is also very nice, if not even more so. Hugs!XX

Many thanks

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
to those, who wished to see some things the right way up, you know, who you are To the others I recommend "Darkness".

How about a little foolishness to lighten the mood??

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Hey, that was hil-freakin'-arious!!! :-] :-] :-] Even the wise Yoda has a 'dark side' !!!!

The Dalai Lama comes to Berlin

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Only, I don't think, this 14th DL will ever hit anyone in agressive sense nor bad will, at least not consciously. And lately and stil, also those around him here did not have much money either. They are very humble and kind and keep on asking for...

Attack Of The Headless Chickens!

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
Sledgehammer!!! rock that track!,new stuff,,.blue skies back.,.no doubt about it,.,yeah!

Hello

• By Mr. Burns
  • 0 replies
Welcome to the forums Dean You'll meet lots of new exciting people here Welcome to the life of a lunatic ~MJ~

General Avatar errror

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
at present, it seems. Thats funny, we are all dancing to the same tune now! At present, even no change possible. We'll see. . . :-] :-]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Hey Anne, happy belated B-day from me as well. Great to see that you book has come you fruition. Sorry we were never able to get together to do those photos. Maybe for you next book.

COVER KEVIN GILBERT .PLEASE

• By THE MIDNIGHT COWBOY
  • 0 replies
PLEASE COVER THE MUSIC OF KEVIN GILBERT thanks Q

The Cover Songs

• By ovian.
  • 0 replies
COVER KEVIN GILBERT LISTEN TO KEVIN GILBERT AFTER ALL HE COVERED YOU AND YOU WERE A HUGE INFLUENECE ON HIM IF YOU HAVE YET TO DISCOVER HIS MUSIC YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID peace not grease Q

Server Theft - Apologies

• By The Web Team
  • 0 replies
Funny thing is, after all, it only just caught the attention of the public, hehe, not for bad for Peter. I have my doubts, that this was the goal of the theft. . . Hi Pat, nice to see you now and then! Sorry for your pumpkin case, since it...

Happy 40th Birthday StacieDee!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
happy birthday Stacie!

New business blog about PG, Witness and The Hub.

• By darksome
  • 0 replies
Can someone please explain it a bit to me, I don't quite understand it. My knowledge of the English language is not great enough I think :-] :-] I already called out for help, but my helper didn't understand it eiher. I guess the article is...

Forum newbie humbly submits PG video

• By LKee
  • 0 replies
Welcome to the forum LKee.Great video this song always seems to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up :-]

Multiple Birthday Greetings. . .Happy Birthday SJC, l'angeMozo and T-DOGG!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
April and may are full of nice birthdays. Wish you the best to you all

Do You think Peter will be playing this event ?

• By ovian.
  • 0 replies
No doubt Now you got me thinking of a week long holiday!!!

Look out for this . (sorry non PG)

• By ynotchris
  • 0 replies
Yeah - ok so those of you who know me will be aware that I have a vested interest in this - but having attended shows over the last 2 years this is a "little" known "secret world" I recommend you watch out for in 2008!...

We7.I need a help !

• By CeleTv
  • 0 replies
Oh well, We7 works in this way (I'm slowly learning) : When you upload the songs your songs can be first listened by musicians and users who agree to be the o called "tastemakers".then these tastemakers hear casual songs of different genres...

A new web with Music Information and news about PG

• By federico
  • 0 replies
vale =D Esta pensado para personas que no saben quien es peter gabriel, para que tengan una idea Ojala q peter de algun tour por america del sur, creo que aun no pasa por aca.

Peter Gabriel's Music.reaching younger generations

• By Connie ConeHead
  • 0 replies
I think it's great that younger generations are getting into Peter's music. His sound and style varies sometimes from song to song, always unique and yet always somehow familiar. It's amazing! In my opinion, I think that everyone could probably...

Sammy.

• By edz
  • 0 replies
Remember Kent State.

Youtube error?

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Good one, in general! Although we have our chinese issues herabout and are under continuous attack, because we are mostly friends of the DL. . . Anyhow, the interrruption of the services from some was only just for agout one hour, but can...

The Times .

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies
well written, well deserved merit.

PG touring in LA

• By markmozo
  • 0 replies
I think he should come to Toronto All I can do now is wait. . . :-]

Finnish power Metal Supergroup cover 'Sledgehammer!!!!!'

• By ryan84
  • 0 replies
I really like it. I've actually heard that before, cuz im a huge metal fan, and a PG fan. I think NK is a good band.

Hello, I love you!! or- Where's the pig?

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Oink. Oink. :-]

Interspecies Communication

• By Annie
  • 0 replies
That is great, and fascinating, thanks! If only there were interspecies of the other-worldly kind to communicate with, got a link to that? Soon we, my 7 year old daughter and I will be swimming with the dolphins in the bay of Puerto...

Save a Polar Bear

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
*This was a news story this past Sat. April 26, 2008* Narwhals more at risk to Arctic warming than polar bears By SETH BORENSTEIN AP Science Writer Climate Arctic Animals Although the polar bear has become an icon of global warming...

Hear TWO songs from Big Blue Ball (!!)

• By AgentSage
  • 0 replies
You can now hear an interview about Big Blue Ball (featuring PG) and hear snippets from about half a dozen songs. The last one in particular sounds fantastic! http://bigblueball.realworldrecords.com/

David Rhodes News for May!

• By StacieDee
  • 0 replies
Thank you for the update Stacie. I will keep an eye open for the update.

To PG about that Mewzik thingy

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
BA BA Hummingbird, So-called speaking in tongues is a wonderful thing past its manifestation outside of reality. Having experienced this by twilight, while unknowing of its import except that maybe it were by middle-eastern or african or a...

Happy Birthday Sicklizard!!!!

• By moof
  • 0 replies
Happy Birhday from France! :-]

Happy Birthday ShakingtheC!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
And a happy birthday too!

Hey you deutche Leute!

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
Dear Pheadrus, you seem to have a problem with germans, haven´t you? relating to the full-screen thing, no - I personally love old films in black&white and in their original language.but there are people who don´t understand the f. american...

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway screenplay/movie project.

• By DavidRaphael
  • 0 replies
I know him! Dave Lamb, the voice-over from "Come Dine With Me" (channel 5 prog!)!!!

Building on Solsbury Hill

• By ianp
  • 0 replies
Hi Just to let everyone know that the owner of a Bungalow on Solsbury Hill Wishes to Build a large modern house in its place. the full details are at http://idox.bathnes.gov.uk/WAM/showCaseFile.do?appType=DC&appNumber=08/01012/FUL If you have...

Peter Gabriel concert

• By A.m.
  • 0 replies
Let's see.twice. "So" tour at Great Woods, MA around 1987-88. One of my all-time fondest memories/ adventures. Nothing better than seeing him in his heyday outside on a summer night, experiencing the music, him, making eye contact ( I think....

A real gem: Down Under in african style

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Then, how about his new one?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evJ3stz9KU0 I fell in love with that one too, right away! Also, it shows so much about Colin's character, the ol' storyteller with a twinkling eye. . . Not a beauty, but inside,...

Earth Day

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
The true potential gift of an unbridled cynicism is the starkness of light when one stumbles upon it. One needs only see with those same eyes, the contrasting exquisite beauty of both dark and light. I hope for everyone, including myself to...

Question for Mr. Peter Gabriel about Phil Collins retirement

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
Dalihendrix, Please tell us how you really feel. Glo, F-ing hilarious! Glad you went there. Honestly, Phil is a fantastic percussionist, and I loved his first two solo albums, and his work with Genesis up to Duke. Oh, sure, there were a...

R.I.P. Charlton Heston

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
Heston was also the biggest supporter of Martin Luther King, and openly marched with King and others in DC and anywhere he could, to help promote civil rights in the 1960's, when many in Hollywood kept their mouths shut out of fear of damaging...

Secret World vs. Growing Up

• By Ead1528
  • 0 replies
Because I was way too young back then, I never got to see the Secret World show, only on dvd. But it blew me away, thanks to DTS! Both shows are awesome, each one in it's very own way, cannot choose between them! I'd love to see a dvd...

Sorry girls try this song?

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
I'm not a girl, but still appreciate this thread. Madrugada is an interesting band. I like their subtle nature. thanks for the posts.

My united states of.WHATEVA !!!

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
I found it funny. Punk is always good for a laugh.

When is WOMAD coming back to the US?

• By DB Cooper
  • 0 replies
No, I mean the real story.not some Hollywood version!

10 most annoying singers, according to Yahoo

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
I so agree with Robert Smith from the Cure. He is so. whiny. The first serious rock band I played drums for did so many Cure covers that I named them "The Symptoms". and the guys loved it and they actually took and used the name. The lead singer...

Down To Earth

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
You can watch a trailer for the film here. This one is spacetastic! http://divertissementz.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-wall-e-trailer-its-spacetastic.html Sorry - no trace of the PG song, though.

just thank you

• By Pascale Rutillet eye
  • 0 replies
It occures during the french festival "les vieilles charrues during the summer 2007. I do remember, we were foot on the mud, the weather was howfull, but i was thinking to myself we were sharing a kind of special event anyway. I was deseparatly...
Search