petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Who is your favorite Peter Gabriel?

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
Both easy: - With hair and goatee. Little sweet, sexy crinkles around the ocean blues. - ALL the music, especially what's not yet written. Just swimmers in that beautiful cranium. Anticipation doth sit with me.

Women and PG

• By Wings Of Wax
  • 0 replies
Strange, I always thought that Gabby's pretty popular with women. Hmmmmm.

Household cleaning tips: PART 1

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
lmao

Happy Birthday Chez!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Thankyou everyone for your birthday greetings, can't believe it's the 5th time I've been blessed by the kind words of my friends on this site. I don't make as many visits to the moon as I used to, life's full of ups and downs, and at the moment...

Anyone out there in Vancouver, BC?

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
I am thinking about taking a road trip this afternoon.

New version for Big Time video.

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
Opsiedaisy! Thanks 8th!

One Liners

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
lol t dog

Very Controversial Political and Religious Thread!!!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
lol Yello- Capri Calling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLqcIG2mxTQ&feature=related

PG and EMI:s crises

• By Night and day
  • 0 replies
How are PG and EMI connected after the death of Virgin? Just distributing his work or.? Is he signed to EMI via Real World? Consequenses for PG and all? Stones going to Universal this spring. Coldplay about to leave. Mc Cartney has already left....

• By peppers
  • 0 replies
So, welcome, and allways respect ours PG, every time and every song. :-]

TESE ?On Life?

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
would take the beer every time, god(in my opinion), if they exist, is a cruel twisted individual! sorry any religious folks out there but its my opinion

What is your favorite symbol or a charicter that somewhat describes you?

• By Nickelberrynsc
  • 0 replies
Votfe, you surprise me, positively. My deepest love was a pisces, me being a cancer, as said before, and we had the according experience, thats why I will never forget him. . .you wrote it so well, thank you very much for this! (many...

Where the hell is BRAIDY?

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Yes, some moments I was thinking.but where is Braidy? I'm not alone to ask.

Traditional sardic a cappella

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
My pleasure from singer's point of view. And its nice to know, that Peter's other residence is close to that musical culture. . .so he probably knows about this. Would be an interesting question to ask at least.

LOONIES at MySpace???

• By Cosmo Nomad
  • 0 replies
Mini-Peter has one! http://www.myspace.com/minipeter

Jelly beans???

• By InYourEyesKumani
  • 0 replies
Oh, by the way where did you go to school?

A Mini-Update from Mini-Peter

• By KittyLugnut
  • 0 replies
Take the hoodie! Rip it off!!!! :-] :-] :-] :-]

PG new Music

• By Alte
  • 0 replies
No news here as far I can see. yours LIA+++

FRUIT CAKES OR FRUIT CAGE??????????

• By Bern Whitcross
  • 0 replies
It helps if you listen to your music occasionaly on a good set of headphones. Everything sounds so much more intense and you may even hear things at the end of a track that was too quiet for you to notice on speakers.

Genesis - In The Cage - Lamb Live 1975

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
Rush 2112 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMT-2p8NBU 6

STEVE HACKETT DIVORCED

• By Bern Whitcross
  • 0 replies
Don't know, how your sunday was, folks, mine was sunny and funny And I see nothing wrong in the thread title, nor the comments. No other problems over there?. . .

Will Gabriel mix ITB or stay OTB in the future?

• By philosi
  • 0 replies
My guess would be the 9K. The nearfields are a little awkward to set up on a plane

Peter Gabriel Star Test

• By Baardl
  • 0 replies
That part about getting arrested and being mistaken for terrorists! Gold! Singing in the prison. Great stuff. Bet that was scary! Thanks alot for that!

Hey Phens

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
.I knew, you would like the dance theme some time ago, when we tried together :-]

My New Website - Songwriter, Producer & Musician

• By Christian Gilbart
  • 0 replies
great Christian, I like it! thank you

Happy Birthday Rayray!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Hi Ray! wish you a very nice birthday! and to you all others, all my wishes for the newyear! all the best for your lifes

no news

• By alman
  • 0 replies
Hi All, I think that usually over the holidays, PG and the RealWorlders go on a holiday of their own (much-deserved, mind you!). So, we feel it here because it is awfully quiet, but it helps for them to come back strong and boisterous in the...

Phil Collins is a Tool

• By Vampire Lily
  • 0 replies
Come on!Let him live his life!!

some help(non pg)

• By alman
  • 0 replies
thanks for all your help and the links.I play mostly acoustic so naturally appreciate the sound of a bass.She was indead hot but unfortunatly is still young.lol.Wicked player though and now have listened to a little more.Sure like to know how she...

Appreciating PGII

• By Wings Of Wax
  • 0 replies
The production definetely sounds very simple and dated, and makes the album inaccessable. It took me many moons to see through it. However, the rewards were plentiful. However, I think the production adds to the staying power of the album - a...

Genesis - The Carpet Crawlers - Live, 1975 Lamb Tour

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
all available at Genesis-Movement.org on DVD-Rawfiles. (Authoringknowledge and a Bit-Torrentclient necessary)

Is there a Thread about a FORUM-Meeting?

• By Cosmo Nomad
  • 0 replies
I'd really enjoy meeting up with fellow lunatics, but it's hard for me to travel right now. If anyone from New York would like to meet up, I'd go - just shoot me a PM.

Mothers

• By foxtrotter
  • 0 replies
Oh my GOD. . . even if this is a sad Thread; i could really be your Grandad (like PG also). Anyway: Music keeps our souls forever young, Grandchild! ("Battle of Eppingforest" is playing right now in the Back)

Some new MOTTOS for the New Year

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Nice! Thanks! P.S. You can be sure money don't keep me and others like me in touch ( I'm 12! ) :-] . . . And I know people that are blond and smart!

Not PG related. American elections and which candidate most matches you.

• By Zenrider
  • 0 replies
Hey John! NO. . .NOBODY can change a personal Page into a Musicians-Page over there. But its easy (specially for a Guy like you, who understands HTML not as "Heavy theoretical Memory loss") to create a new one in Minutes. You only need...

Said the actress to the Bishop

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Kenneth Williams once said, "I can't stand double entendres. Whenever I see one in a script, I whip it out immediately." I think that's a bit rich coming from a man who couldn't even get up in the morning without making an innuendo.

Here comes the flood

• By Bootsy
  • 0 replies
I really love the piano version on the double cd from amazo I got called: Hits: the Definitive 2cd Collection.Its so beautiful and I found a guy on u tube who plays the paino version and shares a link to the sheet music you can download if you...

The length of Peter Gabriels albums and songs from Us and on.

• By Night and day
  • 0 replies
´m new here so this topic might have been discussed already. I recall Peter mentioned that the CD-format more or less forced him to work for a longer time since the format could obtain more material and he felt it was hard. Ahh.???? The album...

Experimental yodeling?

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Oh yes, Yoko was one of the definitely borderless experimentalists for voice! I loved to hear her and it was just the time, when I tried everything posible myself. Here something from Meredith monk, who was around already at Yoko's time. . ....

My new guitar hero!

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
He did "The Lamia" too. http://youtube.com/watch?v=6o6taTHpExE This Man is really awesome!

New year greetings from Sammy le fox!!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
i may not look it in the picture but. im just as serious are you are

8762 in 6

• By Cosmo Nomad
  • 0 replies
.-.-.-thanks Rayray : had snippets of that interview ! .-.-can remember that day when he played the Rockpalast show on WDR. Really great man. t.

PG about surround mixes

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
Actually, the HiFi article says April 2005. Bummer

Some odd little videos with Peter Gabriel songs

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Very creative I thought, and it illistrates how we all take someone elses art derived from their experiences and apply it to our own. Also I love finding patterns, things that match up. Like Dark Side of the Moon and The wizard of Oz. Life's...

Happy Graduation/Retirement/Birthday/Wedding Day Caste!!!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
hamster ?

Genesis - Chapter & Verse

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
No, this is a picture of Peter looking absolutley gorgeous. ^_^ Can't find the one you're talking about! Could it be from 1998? If so, it's not black and white. will look more later.

Cushy Life

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
that would be choose, not chose. I'm with you 8th Planet, you like that cell? Don't want to show up to court? OK, you've just doubled your sentence. Hope you are comfortable.

South Africa!

• By Neil Donoghue
  • 0 replies
By all accounts it is ok for the rich and famous, but for the likes of us it is a very dangerous place. The crime rate is high. There are a lot of muggings & worse so be very careful!

semi OT.Angelique Kidjo's "Djin Djin"

• By Andrea Casale
  • 0 replies
Hi All, I bought the album some weeks ago and I have to say that it is GREAT!! Ok, we all know about SALALA and I also think that probably most of us like that song. But I would invite everybody to listen the whole album 'cos is really cool....

I dedicate my 3000th post.

• By foxtrotter
  • 0 replies
New keyboards all round. :-]
Search