petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Vampire Weekend

• By paineywoo
  • 0 replies
Thanks for the post! Have not heard of Vampire Weekend. From Wikipdeia: Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band from New York City signed to XL Recordings. They came to public attention via a variety of blogs, first on the African music...

Bury my heart.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
It is good to see you T.G. yes, heart breaking. and perhaps hopeful too. with love.

Sorry for this video

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
i officially put this thread to bed. good night.

Red Rain,performed by Tony Levin&IZZ

• By sergio
  • 0 replies
I enjoyed this version: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvZOPqqcGI&eurl=http://carpetcrawlers.editboard.com/peter-gabriel-f5/version-de-izztony-levin-red-rain-con-toque-floydiano-t438.htm

french interview

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
= ben voilà.nous reste plus qu'a attendre. pas grave, :-]

Someone you should check out.

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
I love her album "Dreaming Through the Noise"

Tina's contest

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Congrats to Marco and Darcey! 2 more competitions up now.

Happy Birthday thomasbalink!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Paul Cronin Rael7226, thank you so much ! t.

Wolfgangsvault.com

• By Paul Cronin Rael722
  • 0 replies
Do you get the regular monthly informations from them, Paul? I do for longer and can only recommend this! There are always some goodies coming!

Heap of Talent

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
Very nice! I have not heard her before, thank you for introducing me to her work.

HIP HIP HURRAY!! Some wake up!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
K+ is nothing, no idea, how this came into the text. . . also excuse my other doubling mistakes, please

maybe this can help.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• By krikri
  • 0 replies
YOUHOUOUOUOUOUOU?????????????? Y sont où les skieurs fous fan de PG???? Nobody here who is skier or snowboarder???? nothing to share with you talking about powder???? :-] , OK next week, I'll do some slopes for you all who wanted to go...

Ant, are you there? (Greece gathering linked)

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
I talked to Antonis recently. He is very, VERY busy. I hope he makes a post soon to let everyone know what is going on. It helps to have a long time to plan. Let's just say that I'm starting to make a few plans myself for now. Love and...

And then there are the nameless

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
As Adrian Belew reminds US to "alSO be cautioUS of the poisonous bOOmslang laughter and social droppings of the fruit bat and the purple queenfish."

Happy Birthday Baardl!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
OK, sorry, that link does not work, then have some other candles, I hope it works now? http://www.metamorphys.com.au/~metamo71/catalog/images/H90001.gif

FOUND IT!!!!! the "other" Genesis!!!!

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Hey Pat, that's Bill Bruford of Yes, King Crimson and LIVE Genesis fame. (and Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe) He's one awesome drummer. (see Yes-fragile)

what a difference a century makes

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
The Borax thing is still leaving a bad taste in my mouth. But NOW Andie Mcdowell gives that tired, toss of her hair and reminds women. . ."that you're worth it!!" or for men, "it's as good as it gets. . .it's like having an angel rub nectar...

Le journal du dimanche

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
Thanks, Schnapps! The funny thing is, on some recent fotos incl. yours, Pete really DOES look like my little bro as a child, which makes me grin a lot, hehe. . .I would most probably have some problems, staying serious, when I would meet him...

Where are you, Braidy?

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Oh Dear, eyes. . . I hope, all goes well and also my very best healing wishes!! I mean, at least she should be able to do the sky watch once more and tell us about :-] She will probably have an intense listening phase before her next,...

peter speaks - more reunion hints

• By eddie
  • 0 replies
Eddie thank you. t.

Get Well Soon !

• By TYPG
  • 0 replies
Peter, Hope the injury isn't too painful for you. Wish I could convey how important your life's work has been for me, and how much I respect everything you do for the world as an individual. Hope to see you soon....

Mini-Peter returns. . .

• By KittyLugnut
  • 0 replies
This one actually GOT ME. I don't want to spoil it, either, but OMG, SOCK IN THE GUT, whydontcha? LOVE me some mp. *applause*

Gift to PG from: Noreg "Norway"

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
Øystein Sunde - Danske med campingvogn http://www.petergabriel.com/forums_list_thread.php?parent_id=z10rPFGcJN1NPjPrbM4.

PG sking naked on a flaert

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
Peter Gabriel - Here Comes The Flood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Z9mTlllPo Rock it PG

Peter's music and the multimedia world

• By soul prime
  • 0 replies
thanks mallet been buggin me for days and i been buggin my friends most of whom wont admit to ever watchin miami vice!!!!!!!!

on your mark

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Hee HAW! Love it.

Whither i/o? BBB?

• By MrYum
  • 0 replies
I believe BBB will be the first release on Ryko. I don't think I/O is close enough to have any firm "plan" yet. By the time it's ready there may be a way to download the music directly to Apple's planned iPod Brain Chip. Tilt you head...

Peter Please Come to the US we miss your here

• By Scottay
  • 0 replies
LOL, I won't argue with that. California, Peter!

HE SAID: SHE SAID

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
What a happy family life. . . I wonder, how it was before marrying :-]

Stumble around gifts for Peter

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
www.musicovery.com <3<3<3

God and Satan

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
I don't think it's any great mystery that Apollo was sacrificed, Jef. But, listening to the pedantic rambling on this thread is a bit much. Evil is evil - it is anti-life leading to non-existence. Evil is not satan - satan is an ancient title for...

Peter and Midem/Davos

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
well, he is surly worth the wait. i will wait, even if it takes a life time- i will wait even if it takes forever. (beegees.)

In honor of Philesis. ; )

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
Nechesh, I can sympathize, even though it wasn't our official wedding song, the band at my wedding played the theme from "Rocky" as we entered the party. Took us both by surprise. We laughed then and are still laughing 27 years later. Hey, it...

WORLD CHANGING IDEAS AWARD

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
According to the news on the news page and Peter's announcement on the new video, this award http://www.saatchi.com/worldwide/newsdetail.asp?nid=130 will have him as a judge http://www.saatchi.com/worldwide/newsdetail.asp?nid=127 Its...

We lost a great young actor!

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
Damn! Him too? The brave valiant knight from "a knight's tale" is gone? Can't miss Batman now. I had my eye of him as one of the best emerging young actors. sad news indeed

Coming to a Theater Near You

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
lets hope it hits water!!!!!!!!!!

Error on the forum

• By Dave71
  • 0 replies
Hey, Dave, welcome to the forum!! Enjoy the staying and I hope you'll solve your problem ( or requesting, actually ) :-] Marta>>> :-]

Quick Healing Vibes for Peter!

• By KittyLugnut
  • 0 replies
I like the title Sir Peter one of you mentioned above I believe there a place on the Queen's website where one can make suggestions for honoraria. I looked it over. Fascinating. It seems to require some serious paperwork. I suspect it would be...

What do you think of Phil Collins performing "Carpet Crawlers" among others.

• By RubberChix
  • 0 replies
CC doesn't belong to Peter. It belongs to Genesis. And if the members of Genesis see fit to offer it as a gift to their fans, I don't see why anyone would need to disparage. Phil has always done a great job with it.

Are you trying to understand gorillas?

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
What's to understand? If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Happy Birthday Ace Rimmer

• By Shock The Monkey
  • 0 replies
Herzlichen Glückwunsch Ace! Hope, you had a great day! Meri

Train Listening

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
Votfe? you don't do drugs? pity. . .you should try some. Neurolept anesthesia and monitoring will be initiated. The eye will be draped and prepared in the standard opthamalic manner. I recommend non-preserved Lidocaine installed into the...

Italian Peter Gabriel - what u think?

• By alemisc
  • 0 replies
dude. DUDE. DUUUUDE! tremendous. i'll have to watch of all of them later, i will assure you. it gave me the chills. (watcher of the skies) great. freaking great. four smilies!

sorry to hear about the leg peter

• By alman
  • 0 replies
Hi Chi!!! I have to confess, I agree with you :-] :-] (true a broken leg is something painfull, but just the first week,I speak about my own experience.) It is not also something serious, just "un peu chillant." next time why not going to...

This is a sad story.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
They should have made some audio remains as well, as examples. Well, maybe they did, and its just not mentioned in the article. Still sad indeed. . .

Fullmoon video out!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
At least they can keep their handies ready in their pockets and report, how its going, hehe. What a bad joke. . .

Life on Mars

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
I'm convinced it's Zera from Planet of the Apes. "CorneeeeeeeeeeliUS!!"

Hell to me:

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
And if we could reduce metamorphosis, transformation, and "spirit" to equations. . .and strip it of mystery. . .make it predictable, quantifiable, and even marketable. . .well, there's your "hell"

Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel?????

• By Bern Whitcross
  • 0 replies
Thanks 8th, going direct from the site worked just fine. Cute little ditty. Too bad Drake murdered it.

Greenpeace: Japan's Whale Kill Halted

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Just for further informations, there is a good article, who desribes the main person behind, kind of an all in one article: http://www.smh.com.au/news/whale-watch/a-maori-voice-for-a-japanese-cause/2008/01/18/1200620211150.html A Maori voice...
Search