petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Happy Birthday MadCow!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Joyeux anniversaire Annick!!! J'espère que tout va bien pour toi et que tu nous donnera des nouvelles!

My Space

• By Andrea Casale
  • 0 replies
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so kind!!!!!

Orchestra Plays on Intruments Made of Car Parts (theres a video)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Very interesting. If you like this kind of things, you might like the project undertaken many many years ago by an Argentinian band called "Les Luthiers". Language can and will surely be a handicap to fully appreciate them. But I can tell...

Rare Gabriel interview

• By JC1
  • 0 replies
I've got a "Making Music Magazine" on Ebay. featuring a Cover and 2 page spread dating back to July 1989 on Peter.as I said its reae and in good nick. Opening Bid is £3. and there 4 days to run see...

Happy Birthday Sergio!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Sergio, Happy birthday to youuuuu!

Despite long battle with cancer, Jeff Healey's death still shocking

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Very sad indeed.

Peter's cast

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
LOL . . . actually, we can from all of us, that would give us much more space on earth in the end. . . :-]

Uncharted terrerain. a space report

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Reminds me on this oldie: "She started one day on a relative way, etc." :-]

Why Peter Gabriel is my HERO!

• By Jesus Christ
  • 0 replies
jk. i just wanted to see if the real PG would respond. I recently got Shaking the Tree and Genesis Platinum Collection. The songs are so infective. I can't get them out of my head Calling All STations (the last song on the first disc...

zeitgeist the movie

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
it is.

the explanation of life

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
lol

It was forty years ago today

• By Caste,2°class PGfan
  • 0 replies
In 1990 there was a "reverse trivia" game on my rock station, where you try and stump the d.j., I asked what the first Genesis single was and when it was released (Silent Sun).and I did stump the d.j. and won a trip to see Paul McCartney in...

Earthquake felt across parts of England

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Take care about our Emma, the storm from last hours, it blew quite some cars away, even an ICE collided with a fallen tree, but no one died :-]

Look everybody, I'm Superman!

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
I would cuddle/nurse you too! Wow, (blonde)red, like many of my relatives. . . Neandertal-remains, if so

Is it over?

• By Jesus Christ
  • 0 replies
The flood I mean. After a year in crazyland I'm back at it again trying to figure out what the hell happened. Is this the way you people free a mind? Thanks BTW Is it just me or is the Tower that ate people connected to Stephen...

What does Peter right now?

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
Cool! Thanks for that people! To whiteshadow: Yes I bought that cd last week, it's greeeat!

Cloud streets

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Who knows, what he was just listening to with his earplugs. . .lunie tunes? :-]

Who is playing guitar?

• By A.m.
  • 0 replies
@ Xib Well I tried to take a peek on your myspace profile, but it is set to private, so I can't really see anything. Pearl Jam is great! I'm planning on going to a concert once. Do you also have the last Eddie Vedder album? (Into the...

What's your middle name?

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
My first name is Linnéa, but most of my friends call me Lia.

Let Women Ski Jump 2010

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://www.wsj2010.com/ Let Women Ski Jump 2010 WHEREAS ski jumping is the only activity in the Olympic Winter Games that does not allow women to compete, and WHEREAS women from all over the world currently compete in an international...

Anybody want to save Planet Rock?

• By Deejf
  • 0 replies
Hi, sorry, if it's already been mentioned, but wondered if you all know that Planet Rock may have to close? If you care please make some noise and pass the word - details on saveplanetrock.co.uk. Cheers!

Happy Birthday Shocked Monkey!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
ooooooh! sorry I missed the party Sir Iain! bday or not, I wish you health and happiness!

Whole Thing

• By viper
  • 0 replies
Hellow! Check your private message inbox please.

TV CLASSICS!!!!

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Lassie Catweazle! :-]

look everybody! i'm rev bob!

• By mercy
  • 0 replies
where?

Look Everybody! I'm Mercy!!!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
Ok. . . for some reason, there´s this Aerosmith song that comes to my mind. . . Dream on Vamos, Frida. Báilame en la casa azul. yourstruly, Diego :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]

Need a moral?

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Good one T :-] :-]

How do you charge your batteries?

• By dutch
  • 0 replies
Driving in the Santa Cruz mountains and listning to Secuity. . . deep breath. . . nothing better! Ooh! or Ovo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Peter Brian Gabriel for the 58th !

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
Yes! Happy Belated Birthday if you are reading this and thanks for all the wonderful noise! You Rock!!! I love you!

Braidy Science Report 210208

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Howdi, Braidy? A pity, that we had too much cloudy weather here lately. . . But the informations plus pics are GREAT! Thanks a lot!

PG hits 91

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
"In Your Eyes" is number 50 on the songs list. http://wtmd.blogspot.com/2007/02/wtmds-897-greatest-songs-of-all-time.html

little help on the Feb competition

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Oh, it sure was difficult this time! Hope we win, ey.

The Adventures of Raisin Boy and Taffy Man

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
Hey Taffy! Hi Raisin! What do you have for me, and in order to justify your existence today, Taffy Man? Well Raisin, d'etre aujourd'hui ce jour? Mon Dieu! If you spoke French, I might accept that Taffy Man! But, horsey's getting...

Ace murmuring something about Tina's february competition. . .

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
there's a new "pirate" bicycle called the . (it's in my book)

In here. Ssshhhh its a secret!!

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
the bottles never that empty Mercy. what ya drinking?

Help needed. Online purchase in the US

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Just a glance, to be honest. This is a site a good friend gave me, and I looked. And I stayed somehow hooked, since prices in amazon start at about 600. But yours is a valuable POV. As a matter of fact, getting a camera at 300 or 400 USD is...

Guitar tab / chords

• By WatfordKev
  • 0 replies
http://www.ogregod.com/view/blue_nile,_the/downside-up.htm Hanging on for call centre replies CAN be fun!

Look everybody!! I'm Phensman.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
I am obviously a very broad Phens as well as a broad Iain monkey after all these drinks, hick. . . Cheers! Next one please!

Look Everybody! I'm Pathagoras!!!

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
you're not playing fair, mr. phens! come clean dude!

Total Lunar Eclipse ! ! !

• By WATER MAN
  • 0 replies
Thanks, Clothy!!!

Apparel???

• By SecretWorld38
  • 0 replies
Did you check the realworld shop?

February Full Moon Greetings!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Peter's full moon update is now available! Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Mom. . .I passed them on to her and they are very much appreciated. It was a nice clear night (way SW of Chicago too!) and I did get to see some of the lunar...

Drum Duet - Phil Collins and Chester Thompson - AWESOME!

• By SjefSjef
  • 0 replies
. . . and, with this one, you can start forgetting about phil and chester (BTW. . . if I´m not mistaken, Phil does more than 2 or 3 mistakes with the sticks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhbxN4NO38k

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "The Silent Sun" 1968-2008

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
(You're avatar that is) :-]

Look Everybody! I'm Pedro!!!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
Haaa, there are my butterflies!! What, you did not see them? Well, then they must be over in the other thread now, waiting for the Pollock-dots to come. . .

shock the monkey

• By Phaedrus
  • 0 replies
au contre mon ami! La chanson est très cool.

Time Goes By (Volume 1) Expected in September

• By Mic
  • 0 replies
Congratulations, colleague :-]

Braidy Moon report 080220

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Cheers Braidy good to see you again :-]

Big Time Instrumental?

• By RubberChix
  • 0 replies
Thanks a lot, WhiteShadow! I'm enjoying it right now! It's a bit differnt than I expected - it sounds a little less tight than the original cut. Of course, the original was tight as anything I've ever heard. Can you give me some info on the...

Happy Birthday Shazia!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Oh WOW!!! Thanks for the honour, good to know, that you feel so understood It looks great indeed!
Search