petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

seamonsters soundtrack

• By jenny
  • 0 replies
hey stacie dee . thank you so much for the info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete and the Dalai Lama

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
LOL! :-] Well, not bad then. . . I would not mind, doing some painting lessons with him either. . . he can mend my watch in return :-]

Any HAM op at PG site?

• By Daki
  • 0 replies
You don't know it yet but I'M . >>hfffff-fhhhhhh<< YOUR FATHER. >>hhhhhfff-fhhhhh<< . :-]

What PG song can't you listen to?

• By whitetree
  • 0 replies
Me no like a bunch of Pg's, but that's fine as long as I, II, II and Security entirely exist. That'll be more than enough for admiring him and his career. Nonos are: All of SO, most of US, some of UP, and everything in between. That includes...

Andy Rooney wants to help with your Phone Solicitors and Junk Mail

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Three Little Words That Work !! (1) The three little words are: 'Hold On, Please.' Saying this, while putting down your phone and walking off (instead of hanging-up immediately) would make each telemarketing call so much more time-consuming...

Why can't I watch the full moon updates?

• By jpc
  • 0 replies
Thanks for all your suggestions, it all seems to work now but is really slow to access, although i've got flash 9 and a reasonably fast connection and have no problem streaming anything else. Quicktime seemed to work much better. I enabled...

PG and Worship

• By derWestermann
  • 0 replies
I just wrote this in another forum , on a thread about how to spot a messiah, which is very interesting, but: "What bugs me a bit about the discussions here is the fact, that many here talk about the christian idea of a messiah, but not really...

Mel Gibson dead

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Actually it appears someone else has taken that gag much further then even I'd go with it: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4976554171&ShowSims=Y :-] :-]

Youtube vid claims PG did not give proper credit for "The Feeling Begins"

• By otter
  • 0 replies
I think, the poster has done right on youtube, it should have been mentioned before, very right indeed. I have no idea, who else might have fallen under such handlings, but I do know complaints from living musicians, although I could never get...

I am an idiot who has not yet mastered the fine art of .Reading.

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
haha, I forgot the c. . ., must be my glasses. . .

Old King Cole Was a Fat Ass Old Soul, and a Fat Bastard Was He!!!

• By Disgruntled Fan
  • 0 replies
A couple points: 1. By virtue of being here, we are all fans each in our way, and some just have a more skillful way of expressing conerns than others. 2. I don't like reading hostile or obscene replies even in response to tactless posts....

March Full Moon Greetings

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Thanks a lot for this nice greetings, Arlene. Wish you the wonder of healing-vibes for your relative. Ciao Meri

Every Human has Rights - Sigh the Universal Declaration

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
"PERMISSIVE CORNUCOPIA CREATES THE ILLUSION THAT ONE'S LIFE IS UNDER CONTROL, THROUGH THE SELF-DECEPTIVE ASSUMPTION THAT SELF-GRATIFICATION IS THE EXERCISE OF CONTROL. IN FACT, IT CREATES A CONDITION IN WHICH THE DYNAMIC ESCALATION OF DESIRE FOR...

5 years ago.todays date in history

• By lore
  • 0 replies
soldiers dying for a lie is tragic. . . men, women, and children, burned, maimed, and destroyed for the same lie has no adjective.

March Video Drinking Game

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
shores?? :-]

The Fellowship of The Lamb turns 4!

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
Ahhh good times good times ? its is funny though I too feel I have know all of you a lot longer. We did see some great music together and created and shared fantastic memories. All of the photos I have just make me laugh until I cry. You all...

Happy Easter.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
happy to you as well. :-]

Maybe this is Easter. (n) style . .

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I think they missed the point. I certainly don't think Jesus would have wanted to be remembered in this manner, but what do I know? What I really want to know is how the heck as people do we come up with this sh**?

Since Laughter Is Good Medicine.

• By Zenrider
  • 0 replies
Um make that Burnett.

If you were stranded on a deserted island . . . .

• By Lamia1
  • 0 replies
I was going to say, "Us," since it includes My fav song, the song that got be hooked on Peter Gabriel's music,"Steam." But. i can hear "Steam" on "Hit." So, i would have to say "Hit." I mean that's a two disc releasal packed w/ the best of...

Whatch this and get happy.

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
What, you mean Youssou, Cloudy?? Do I just miss a tour from him?. . . .actually, I met him around "Shaking the tree" for the first time. Now, that was a clear message indeed (you know, its from him originally). Our game was shaking hands every...

A cool pic of Atlanta during a tornado warning

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Sorry, I made a mistake, I assumed my sister took it, but nope.here's her email (when I asked if she took the pic) "The young male photographer was about 1 mile north at his high rise apartment taking shots each time the lightning illuminated...

Just for Deej.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Ola , Deej. I couldn't help it. I love your new avatar. So CAN I BORROW IT ? I love cats and you seem to do so. I hope you'll tell me!

Wellllllllll.

• By KiraKat
  • 0 replies
What kinda fracture was it? Spiral, comminuted, greenstick, compound, with or without cheese? And tib/fib or just kept it simple with one or t'other? Sorry, I'm just a curious sort. and just a TAD silly. Seriously, sorry about the injury...

Eve of Destruction by Barry Mcguire

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Great video Eve of Destruction by Barry Mcguire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmysVoRBgyA From: jasonrb007 About This Video I love this song so I put some gathered picture. Added: April 28, 2007 I love this song so I put some...

Is this Easter.

• By glo
  • 0 replies
Glo, I did not mean, that you talk to Dawkins, but to many of the people there. Even Dawkins might not understand most of our talks, by the way. since it also is a mix of religion(or not), philosophy, science of ALL kinds(!), it has become a kind...

Musical Box turns a Trick.

• By glo
  • 0 replies
wiht no rude or dirty sounds coupled with smutty visual suggestions!!

Help, advice and direction required!

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Thanks, Iain - I'll check them out.

How Google Earth Ate Our Town (Nanaimo, B.C.)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
This is my town, also the hometown of jazz singer Diana Krall and now her hubby Elvis Costello hangs around here. She wrote the song about Departure Bay, where our ferries leave for Vancouver Departure Bay by Diana Krall The...

do NOT give this thing a gun!!!

• By glo
  • 0 replies
astounding technology, truly. light years beyond anything i've ever seen. and Mi-chi, humans have been making human-looking automatons for centuries; it's not really a big deal. most of the projects that i've seen to make life-like robots...

Sci-Fi Writer Arthur C. Clarke dies at 90

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Keep swimming, Arthur.and thanks.

Telling Time . . . with Rowan O'Rourke

• By Pat Parker
  • 0 replies
Kids do say some of the funniest things, and some very unexpected things. A few years ago my friends grand daughter who was about three at the time was playing hide and seek with my 2 daughters, and as she was hiding in a very dark cupboard was...

Mammalia, bovidae, Oh no sapiens, mysterios.

• By glo
  • 0 replies
=

fun with church hymn lyrics

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
How about that one then: Bush Singing Imagine all the people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEhQXUS_ws or this one: tony blair and george bush singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZON4bfmVk :-]

Florida wants you, Peter!

• By Maureen66
  • 0 replies
I have examined all the videos over the past months, and find that Peter is a most extraordinary man. I was an 80's kid and have always loved his music, and we want him to travel here for a concert. Asking for a lot, I know. But at least I'm...

Canada and USA just got a little closer.

• By glo
  • 0 replies
my point being that had this agreement been signed immediatley post 9/11 it would have been heralded as one more giant step towards continued peace, prosperity, and all good things like that. our prime minister is a bit of a cyborg, but this was...

China warns of 'life or death struggle' in Tibet

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
They should have a tea-ceremony together. . .

Film director Anthony Mingella dies

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
It's a big shock, and a very sad deal. I was fortunate to work on his film "The Talented Mister Ripley" for 3 days while it was in New York. A giant loss for the film community - he will be missed.

Arts, Crafts and Musical Appreciation Pt 4 PG Workshop

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
Cya later guys take care. :-]

Great Native Indian flutes here

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Something soothing and beautifull: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXLg1X1WX8M and you will find more around on the right side there. . . Enjoy!

Monks doing Rock!

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
I have a CD of Gregorian Monks doing Elton John songs!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!! I laugh really hard every time I even mention it!!!!! Heheheheheheheh!!!!! Deb Grant

Songs that are PERFECT

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Genesis - Back in NYC live from the archive. How i love that song!

Personality Of The Year

• By Dog Quixote
  • 0 replies
What? Peter is "Personality of the Year" a rightful and well deserved honor. Congradulations!

New Music, so awesome.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Another good band who have just released their new album are Counting Crows. Might want to try this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG8veGmU2r8 :-]

A happy St Patricks day to all of you

• By Paul Cronin Rael722
  • 0 replies
On St. Patrick's Day everyone is Irish The funniest thing I saw on the news was a St. Patty's parade in Moscow

More Tibet

• By Zenrider
  • 0 replies
I just read somewhere, the reason for the uproar there is very simple, it was the 49th anniversary of a similar one. . .thus to be expected anyhow. To make a big story about the DL telling lies (Wen Jiabao) is in fact insane, who will believe...

Tibetan Personality Test

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html This says my wish will come true Nov. 7, 2008

Something beautifull touring through UK next !

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I just received the following message and would like to pass it on: Kawamoto the Puppet Master is touring through UK next weeks, see this site and do browse around the pages, who also include some videos about the works!...

baby steps.

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Here it comes again, this time from the east (the little boy is japanese, btw)

Coffee or Tea?

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Oh - and Yerba mate is meant to be shared. Fill your little gourd with mate, add hot water, stick your straw in and pass it around.
Search