petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Laughable songs

• By A.m.
  • 0 replies
how about some of Peter's howlers Baby Man Animal Nation etc etc Is there no filtering process??? They were made for the cutting room floor!

feelgood factor

• By foxtrotter
  • 0 replies
@ Kira There is no better music than the great classical composers. I find Bach to be particularly uplifting, as are the other two Bs Beethoven and Brahms. I suppose that most of PGs listnership favour the darker side of music given the...

Genesis Night - non PG

• By Gabbleratchet
  • 0 replies
It was indeed an awesome few hours of entertainment John. I just watched the edited repeat tonight on BBC 1 even though I have the whole thing on my hd recorder!

Human issue is more important

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Controversy as Gordon Brown meets Dalai Lama Saturday, 24 May 2008 12:05 Gordon Brown meets Dalai Lama Printer friendly version Controversy has been sparked this week over the British prime minister Gordon Brown's meeting with the Dalai Lama...

New trends for Peter to join in !!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Up to you. But I would rather support any dopeless and real experiences, and they are on the way.

disasters in Asia

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
But it is not finished yet: "The national water ministry reported on Sunday that 69 reservoirs are in danger of bursting while the military are to use explosives in an attempt to prevent an artificial lake in Tangjiashan from bursting, after it...

gabriel and lanois

• By sad android
  • 0 replies
So - Yes, donĀ“t know who did things right but I like it. Lanois has never been better than this period. Robbie Robertsons first solo, Peter Gabriels So and U2 The Joshua Tree. (He has done other great work like Emmylou Harris Wrecking ball.)...

Genesis Tribute Band: "The Lamb" ~ In Case You Missed it!

• By Pathagoras
  • 0 replies
I had exactly the same expectation as Phensman regarding TMB. I'd been given a leaflet at a PG gig at Wembley Arena & thought i'd go, specifically because it was The Lamb. Got front row tickets and wow what a show! It was so good i went again and...

Dinosaur - Growing Up (PG) person called his song vulgar??!!!

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Actually, I find Peter very respectfull. . . However, who has problems with that, may have some serious problems, facing simple facts. I know some, who have even problems to touch, because they think, that may lead to something "vulgar". . ....

PG: "Genesis It's a bit like a child:however far you move on, you still love your children"

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
What happens, happens, in given time and for their own reasons. Swearing would not help anyone anyhow, no way. If they feel like, they will come together, if they rather feel like the trousers are worn out, thesy will not, thats all.

GENESIS - I've got the 'When In Rome' DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
Genesis Rules!

Congratulations to Philip Collins.

• By Pietro Gabriele
  • 0 replies
KFC RULES!!! hum.

Braidy's Amazing Space News

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
On the news the newsman said this supernova was seen in real time.well, not really, it takes millions of years for the image of the supernova to get here, we are really seeing the past....

PG

• By dmickisch
  • 0 replies
I had a greek friend back in my college days . . .too many years ago. Vasilis was his name. he did not teach me Greek, and I did not ask for it either. But he was always saying "malaka". Malaka this, malaka that. You malaka, he malaka, and...

PG Servers should be in a Virtual World

• By Kondanna
  • 0 replies
Hello - sorry to hear that your servers were stolen. I'm a long time fan of PG, and a convert to the music of Real World Records. My suggestion is to look at use virtual machines to host all of your services. That way, just back the machines...

Interesting article.

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Interesting Article Tim. When did they move the studios to Somerset? It was still firmly in Wiltshire the last time I was there :-]

London calling! New York answers.

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Great one, Braidy! I love this idea! When can we do this via/through time then, like the old wormhole theory? :-]

"Fast Forward For Me".

• By lore
  • 0 replies
yeah, i can see that Ezri!! i was thinking maybe Peter was just tired.

Once a great artist

• By Votfe.
  • 0 replies
What's this all about? LOL

PG Makeover

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Even in the day Peter did a lot of make-up he looked better then these guys. LOL http://www.infinity2k.com/Austin%27s%20Halloween%2010-27-07/P1040279.jpg OK the guy in the cowboy hat and his wife board horses at the same barn as me. :-]

WOMAD 1993

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Thanks for the info, Helen.

May video is on and seems to work again!!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Worked first time for me too! Thanks to whoever fixed the glitch.

non pg - "If I was a terrorist." by James Pence full text & video

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
well said

Female Train Conductor Leaves Mic On - non-pg

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
a whole new meaning to the request for finger foods or quick meal. foxy lady

Belated Birthday wishes.Liam, Bartje, SusieToo, Lamettrie!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Thanks very much!

May Full Moon Greetings!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Thanks Arlene. I hope you get better soon.

A very fine moonsite!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Its exactly 100% fullmoon now, according to this, but I don't know exactly, for how long. Anyhow, I will be off for the DL soon. . .who also is a moonsign Should be a good day thus for all of us, I hope. See you later!

NEW CD BY PETER?

• By GodsOtherMonkey
  • 0 replies
cool song

fixing pic'tures - help!

• By Jojo.
  • 0 replies
In bed? But its only 5:30pm over here :-]

the healing power of singing

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
Yep, it works! A very fine link indeed! Thanks for the info, even if I cannot attend, but the idea is great!

T-DOGG HITS 2,000 POSTS!!

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Here's to our friend T-Dogg!!! Congrats!! luv you too!!

The beauty and mystery of clouds.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Thanks Pedro!! Yes, me too, I love the clouds that look like they are hiding space-ships within! Maybe we could try a little cloud-busting, or dissolving clouds such as in 'Illusions' by Richard Bach! by the way Pedro, did you and...

the season is upon us.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
i'm sorry Dejie, it was late when i posted. There is some interesting commentary 'buried' in links about this formation, and China. With the earthquake that happened 3 days or so after the formation appeared, i wonder. but then again i...

Happy Birthday Olga!!!

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Oh my god, I'm SOOoooo late, but I'm still going to wish you a belated happy birthday. Long time no talk, but I hope everything's fine in Bp.

Signal to Noise

• By gabrielized
  • 0 replies
Good one - a couple of definitions toward war inferences and understanding the spoken word: Sci-Tech Dictionary: signal-to-noise ratio electronics) The ratio of the amplitude of a desired signal at any point to the amplitude of noise signals...

do you mind.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
I'm listening to the conversation judge and jury in my head it's colouring everything all we did and said and still I head that sharp tongue talking talking tangled words I can sense the danger just listen to the wind

Wall-e : 3 tracks with PG

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
Let's have a look on amazon! Thanks!

dirty rotten scoundrels

• By Dog Quixote
  • 0 replies
Awww Frig!!! I'm a better person for knowing that.Thanks Ezri!! :-] :-] :-]

KEVIN GILBERT

• By THE MIDNIGHT COWBOY
  • 0 replies
Yes, it is absolutely true that Gabriel went through EST training and apparently he felt he got a whole lot out of it. Personally i thought it was a bit of a crock, but i suppose it all depends on what your needs are. I don't think that it is any...

MY NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

• By Andrea Casale
  • 0 replies
Thanks for the tip, worth checking out, I suppose.

Sorry to hear that thieves invaded 'your space'

• By 4kevinf
  • 0 replies
As far as we can see, here on the moonclub it is back to normal, also the searches work fine, when I tried them. This means, that they are at least not "stolen" in terms of gone forever. How this is on other places, I do not know. Maybe others...

Straw man

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
And I advise everybody to be carefull, not to fall into that trap. China does this (nasty) tactic a lot, actually. . .as one example, but many people do it too. (I am very much against it) And if anything is manipulation, then this tactic....

To all artists and creative types

• By Annie
  • 0 replies
No problem, just after whitsuntide some showed up again, plus some (creative) newbies, thus I thought, it might be of interest. Thats all.

what a nice forum here!!!

• By krikri
  • 0 replies
White Shadow Kim, my apologies for not having visited your own site lately, well, you know, myspace etc. But I am sure, your place is also very nice, if not even more so. Hugs!XX

Many thanks

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
to those, who wished to see some things the right way up, you know, who you are To the others I recommend "Darkness".

How about a little foolishness to lighten the mood??

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Hey, that was hil-freakin'-arious!!! :-] :-] :-] Even the wise Yoda has a 'dark side' !!!!

The Dalai Lama comes to Berlin

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Only, I don't think, this 14th DL will ever hit anyone in agressive sense nor bad will, at least not consciously. And lately and stil, also those around him here did not have much money either. They are very humble and kind and keep on asking for...

Attack Of The Headless Chickens!

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
Sledgehammer!!! rock that track!,new stuff,,.blue skies back.,.no doubt about it,.,yeah!

Hello

• By Mr. Burns
  • 0 replies
Welcome to the forums Dean You'll meet lots of new exciting people here Welcome to the life of a lunatic ~MJ~

General Avatar errror

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
at present, it seems. Thats funny, we are all dancing to the same tune now! At present, even no change possible. We'll see. . . :-] :-]
Search