petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Good things created in small spaces

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Oh, I see, they are not in full function again on the video-section, sorry. But as soon as they are, you can for sure watch it again.

Show us the place where you live!!!

• By krikri
  • 0 replies
Very beautifull, Meme, thanks a LOT! That is like travelling while working, great!

Happy Birthday Meme!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Hi, I wanted to thank your greetings again, I had a nice birthday, with my husband and kids, it was nice. Memé

So. Indiana Jones.

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Indiana Jones and the Geriatric Posse

Dam break in China soon to come

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I could not find according english sources yet, thus I try to explain our german ones. A big dam in the Szechuan earthquake area ( Tangjiashan) is about to break, over 90 % sure. Millions will habe affected and the preparations and evacuations are...

Braidy's Space Report 04JUN08

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Keep 'em comin,' Spacegoil!

Your favorite vegetable

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
evoo= extra virgin olive oil ( courtesy of the annoying yet great chef, Rachel Ray)

Finally, more from Mini-Peter!

• By KittyLugnut
  • 0 replies
Mini-Peter has officially requested some Genesis outfits, so one of these days that could very well happen. lol Also, he says he would be honored to have a fan club in Argentina, or anywhere else for that matter! :-]

PG and The Filter

• 0 replies
Is the Filter a name of a new super-hero?

GOBAMA!

• 0 replies
I agree Little Rainbow and I am also not used to seeing my preferred candidate get the job. I hope Barak can do it/ The greed here has gotten so out of hand and we have forgotten our sense of community. Can it be restored?

Bo Diddley's life

• 0 replies
houston we have a problem when britney spears made more money in one year than Bo made in a entire life. ?Who Do You Love(hendrix

the history of the forum

• By Jojo.
  • 0 replies
Hama. Si jamais t´as l´ocasion, stp dis lui que je le salue bien cordialement

In case you're interested

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
always loved them two guys! skilled music masters. duchess(genesis

ou son les vidéo

• By pierre c�t�
  • 0 replies
Bonne chance. Tu comprendras pourquoi Bob ne poste pas trop ces temps ci. on a un baardl au féminin! :-]

Piling up coincidences. . .

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Here a youtube from one of my new friends: Marijn Simons - Mariachi (hehe) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrivV8w51UY He had an absolutely awesome composition here in Berlin, and while I was praising it under synnie-aspects, he told me,...

Does somebody knows where randomized is ????

• By krikri
  • 0 replies
Krikri, we will all help you, once you have signed in, don't worry! We can also warn you and give tips or explain, how a few things work "backstage". I was hesitant myself for long, then made up my mind, but kept it simple and its great now...

Copyright

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
for those, who might be interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law_copyright and also go further into "copyright law" there and the subcategories. As you can see, it was not made by me, thus any barking at me about this will be...

Attention, dangerous staff!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
BTW Deejie, When was the last time you fed your catfish. That hunger in his/her eyes in makin' me nervous.

When You're Falling

• 0 replies
Hi Bettina, The link is fine. It is a HUGE .mov file however, so the problem could be the size, or possibly a lack of the Quicktime plugin on your browser. But, as you say, you've seen it anyway. BTW: for those seeing it for the first...

SO. What have I been missing? (teaser of my return!)

• By Synthercat
  • 0 replies
Ant u got mail on Info etc your mail not on msn. But I'd like to see you on msn too! See you there on in Athens on september.

Is Larry Brilliant from Google actually that Brilliant?

• By genetic control
  • 0 replies
One can claim this statement! If you are not doing anything immoral or against the laws protecting the civilians you should have nothing to fear from others knowing, seeing or hearing your internet actions. a better...

WITNESS's Fourth Annual Focus for Change Benefit Dinner and Concert, with PG

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
This year's event will highlight our campaign to end the practice of slave labor in Brazil. WHAT? in this day in age! colors(phil

50 worst songs ever, according to Blender

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
OMG - I am surprised this song didn't make it. Ah, the eighties,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as

My 2 1/2 year old son!

• By Gabey
  • 0 replies
Great story. I hope that Gabriel gets to see and meet his namesake some day. I wonder how he'd respond to the older Genesis material. There is a lot of that on You Tube.but of course the quality is a bit grainy. But to quote Rev Bob for...

An old story for Pedrop ;-)

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
On our first tours with musicians, we also had some special ones, that were quarreling all the time. While it was mostly funny, sometimes it went berserk. In such moments someone who knew them for long, was stopping them, and saying, they should...

Peter Gabriel and Justice

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Sorry, that place is already taken

Genesis CD with The Mail on Sunday

• By Caste,2°class PGfan
  • 0 replies
Oh, thanks to everybody for the countless answers, the wealth of PMs and the constant array of offers! I had to spend a fortune on eBay for it - but we're all friends here, right? All ready to help each other and stuff, right? What a bunch...

Heads up

• By Listener
  • 0 replies
Guys The Daily Mail has a free Genesis CD in it today (Sunday 1st June 200, just thought I'd give you the heads up. Apologies to the guys abroad.

Alien in Colorado

• By Lady Arwen
  • 0 replies
I've always believed that we are in NO way the only intelligent beings in the universe, and that UFO's HAVE been here fromm time to time, but this is just purely fake in my opinion - just some guy doing this for attention. I also am pretty sure...

leaving on a jet plane.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
left town.huh? hand in hand(

Dean Kamen's Latest Project

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
James thanks - you so right. Bless this man - I was just thinking of the soldiers who are coming home the 26th with so many injuries for the Bush war/oil machine.

Peter in Aachen

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
"Ein Projekt mit völkerverbindendem Impetus, für das Gabriel und Takvorian ein gemeinsames Motto gefunden haben: «Think round» - in abgewandelter Analogie zu «Think straight»." Free translation: A project with the idea of connecting...

Big Blue Ball on MySpace now!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I can finally hear the full version of "Exit Through You"!! http://www.realworldremixed.com/remix.php?remix_id=zdYAP-j3hMAEI_Zh http://www.myspace.com/evguenikozlov

The Beard of Peter Gabriel.on Mars

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Let's go to Vegas!! :-]

To all the musicians in here.

• By Xib
  • 0 replies
Hello Xib, I am pleased to share my experience with you. Please visit those sites: www.myspace.com/andreacasale88 it is my solo page where you can see the video of the song MALAIKA www.airglow-band.tk it is the site of my band

Impromptu southcoast gathering.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
:-] :-]

Hello everyone!!!

• By Evgueni Kozlov
  • 0 replies
Evgueni, you have a PM.

Does anyone know. . . .

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Thats definitely right, and some mistake it, still. But since I was told by some (musician and keepers alike) owners themselves, there are these and those. And one very well gets the right responses and will be lead further on, if one shows,...

New quiz/game/whatever.

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
Seems like a dream now!

Peters G's post

• By kgveteran
  • 0 replies
No, he does not live there now, but copes with the local museum there and will visit it for a related exhibition, entrance free, actually You could surprise him with a homemade spaghetti plus sauce though, he loves Italy and probably also its...

Understanding Peter

• By Jojo.
  • 0 replies
Sure, Meme, I am all with you, an artist indeed. And we usually start with something that touches us, or that wishes to come out. It may then take a different turn or just crystallise into something very simple and clear. Everything is...

Deejiie

• By ovian.
  • 0 replies
Sorry to abuse the threads like this Check your private mail

I Always Remember.

• By KiraKat
  • 0 replies
amen to that, TDogg

can anybody help?

• By Memé
  • 0 replies
Gracias Luis, Abrilita ahora esta mejor de la infección que tuvo en la rodilla,y la señora que me ayudaba el año pasado en casa, volvió. a Abril el 17 de junio la operan de las piernas, una operacion bastante complicada y larga (son 5 horas de...

a message to DALIHENDRIX:

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
so unbelieveably proud of our Canadian programming. Brilliance. :-]

Special message to jojo

• By Pascale Rutillet eye
  • 0 replies
Hay you both and all ! Respect! This is it in any situation! I want to wish you a fine start into this new week! At this end of the world the weekley Monday is just beginning! Let us see, what he will bring us! Jojo, with love

NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander live coverage online of the landing

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080526/capt.79189e61290745769ce6c08a5a6ddd03.aptopix_mars_phoenix_ny128.jpg?x=345&y=345&sig=fs57df23Ex3QpgXftxyP7g- This image provided by NASA, JPL-Caltech and the University of Arizona shows a portion of...

hard to let trusted music go!

• By dalihendrix
  • 0 replies
So is Mike Rutherford.

Laughable songs

• By A.m.
  • 0 replies
how about some of Peter's howlers Baby Man Animal Nation etc etc Is there no filtering process??? They were made for the cutting room floor!

feelgood factor

• By foxtrotter
  • 0 replies
@ Kira There is no better music than the great classical composers. I find Bach to be particularly uplifting, as are the other two Bs Beethoven and Brahms. I suppose that most of PGs listnership favour the darker side of music given the...
Search