petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

New LP?

• By odyssey2
  • 0 replies
"Near" is a relative term. Proxima Centauri is the "nearest" star to the sun, but pack a few extra sandwiches if you're walking.

Question about Big Blue Ball

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies
Yes, thats a good site too, PBJ Its definitely our globe, thus global thinking, too, as inspiration, at least. In fact, also "horizontal", where everything has its place. . .and should be seen as a whole. Inwardly and outwardly. Therefore the...

Who would you like to see as a guest artist on I/O ?

• By Hogweed39
  • 0 replies
Lila Downs Caetano Veloso Mercedes Sosa Fito Páez

New PG cover band sounds good

• By otter
  • 0 replies
This on is better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-5sRW7VvBw&feature=related

If you were rich, what would YOU do?

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Once I got a little bit, but it was up to me, how to use it. I decided to spend it as a regular sue rplus on almost nothing plus invest it ona trip through China, which upset some relatives, but only some. Anyhow, on that trip I got loads of...

Vampire Weekend (Peter's cover decision song)

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I think, its just a game for Peter and he plays it like a game. . .if he needs it for "enlightening". . .it wouldn't harm anybody anyhow. Since he continues the "game " with more planned "interactions", as he is talking about, it can become...

June Full Moon Greeting!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
t.

A Smidgeon of help?

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
In that case try this link: http://realworld.co.uk/contact/ Aim it at the webmaster and let them know which of the sites is giving you trouble. They should be able to remove your current avatar for you.

whath about ckinking our ases to create a giant birth greeting present

• By Pascale Rutillet eye
  • 0 replies
Dear little rainbow, I appreciate that idea very much, and had similar ideas in general, when I came here, and did this with others on many occasions in my life, also as artwork, actually, internationally and respected and supported Only, this...

MOJO Award Winners - Genesis - The Lifetime Achievement Award

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
The Lifetime Achievement Award went to prog-rock legends Genesis http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/20080616_mojo.shtml MOJO Award Winners Duffy, The Specials and Paul Weller scoop awards at the MOJOs 16 June 2008 - The likes of Led...

Can't Stop the Serenity

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
For those of you in US, UK, Austrialia, New Zealand and Canada, who are Sci-Fi fans, this may be of interest to you. http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/ Proceeds benefit Equality Now. Please check it out. Thank you.

Peter in Monaco 12-Jul-2008 for Goal4Africa

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
Today Peter's name is missing from the web jornal. Yesterday: Im Rahmenprogramm wird das Leben und Wirken Nelson Mandelas vorgestellt. Berühmte Künstler wie Peter Gabriel sorgen mit Live-Auftritten für die musikalische Unterhaltung....

Peter to be daddy again :)

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
Congrats I think. ;P

Happy 30th Birthday Maude!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Hey, jealous of your little get together over in Wembly. Did I miss the thread with details and pictures? hmmmm

Anyone else having problems with the new flash player

• By Zenrider
  • 0 replies
I just started having problems with sound on Flash after the last update.

Tracklist BBB Aachen

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
(I am not 100% sure, if it was forest though. . .need confirmation from others. . .but Habibe and Shadow is correct)

peter gabriel

• By muuuusic
  • 0 replies
??? anyway, as I was telling you muuuuuusic, many of us are really blown away, and it´s ok, since Peter Gabriel´s songs are so moving, so smart, so deep,. so interesting, so poetic. . . that it is ok to be blown away. I am. And I am happy...

P.G and G.P / Peter Gabriel and Gaetano Pesce

• By raelovo
  • 0 replies
Raelovo, just as Lore was saying. . . Let us know. Thank you Raelovo and Welcome Raelovo A propos, il y en a un thread en francais quelque part.Tu peux toujours en y ecrire la. Allez, bienvenu!

Let's be honest (delicate question)

• By MrYum
  • 0 replies
Don't worry, he always had many pots full of soup cooking. The problem was more, to sort out what could be served and when and how. And that will go on for sure.

The I-Peter.if your I-Pod could only hold 8 PG songs.

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
oh, its so hard. only 8? ummm, Burn you up, Burn you Down San Jacinto The Rythym of The Heat The Tower That Ate People Barry Williams Show The Drop Lay Your Hands on me The Family and The Fishing Net Aw, I wanted to add one more to,...

Does Peter have Tinnitus?

• By mutant
  • 0 replies
Thanks for the exchange. I always assumed that the earpieces I've seen Peter and most professional touring musicans use for awhile now were more for vocal monitoring than ear protection. I have also read of some hope in using Ginkgo biloba...

Press reaction to the BBB presentation

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
D-elfin, thank you. t.

Just a Minute With: British musician Peter Gabriel

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Oh, thank you, Ezri, for the whole article, of course!

Down to Earth

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
I'm liking it! Just think - we get this soundtrack and Big Blue Ball the same day!

An interesting video for musicians here, incl. Shankar and Gingger (she also is from "Passion")

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Mike & Steve Porcaro in the studio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puGMFyUNDhU "Here's Mike recording for Shankar and Gingger in 2001 and Steve playing an amazing pianopart for the album aswell. A kind of follow-up video to the Luke video...

FUNNY BONE (jokes only)

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies

Englepost remixes

• By dazzler
  • 0 replies
Hi there! I too am looking for these remixes the lunapendium great as it is only has short clips does anyone know where you can here the full versions?

Peter in Aanchen (Germany) 11-Jun-2008

• By Rael Matrix
  • 0 replies
All fine and renewed. But now I really need some sleep (exciting trip alltogether, but worth it on many levels).

Rev Bob is safe & sound. . . high & dry. . .

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
I am so glad your ok Bob. The footage on tv is surreal. What a world what a world.

It's a Bouncing Baby Beluga! Live Beluga Cam

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
How precious is that!! Thanks Ezri! When we went on our dolphin excursion last week, we saw newborn baby dolphins only hours old. They were so cute and so tiny compared to the mommies. Thanks!!

Dickie Chappell Interview

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
Piper . that was a really good link. A good insight / clip on whats going on & how PG works. Thanks.

Different Languages on the Forum

• By nechesh
  • 0 replies
So. . . was it an anticommunist manifest or a Spanish lesson? Even thou I love Cuban accent, I have to say how much I don´t trust those anticuban "Cubans", starting with Gloria Estefan and all the mafia around her. Anyway, Spanish lesson 1.-...

Why I don't post much anymore. . .

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
Well said, Kira Kat

Anyone into Seal?

• By Lady Bug
  • 0 replies
Love the song "Blues in 'E'", and a few others.

Peace

• By Memé
  • 0 replies
Most welcome and greetings back at you, dear :-]

Albums you regret buying???

• By MissJones
  • 0 replies
I have always had clear in my mind which are my favorite albums and which are those I got for one or two songs. So, I wouldn´t say I ever regretted buying. . . any CD. On the contrary, on those one or 2 song Cd´s, I´ve found some that have...

Idea for peter gabriel

• By Tgrobs
  • 0 replies
http://www.juneauempire.com/celebration/

Earthquakes etc.

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
May I repeat, please, for Ste etc., Its on the westside of Greece and far from Ant. . .

About the earthquakes. ANT, ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Yes, when I heard of the earthquake, my thoughts instantly turned to Ant and his family too. like when the earth shook recently in Iceland, my thoughts instantly turned to Foxtrotter. Anyone heard from Jeremy?? Our mother is getting very...

Happy Birthday Luis!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Belated Birthday Greetings to you Luis!! Sorry I am late to the party, I hope your day was as special as you are my friend! with love, lore

Ainu accepted in Japan

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
If anyone is interested, the ©2008 Society for Threatened Peoples (GfbV) http://www.gfbv.de/index.php?change_lang=english is based in Göttingen/Germany, but works on international level. Thus there are of course also english articles, but...

, A suggestion for the weekends (and hommage to Jojo ;-))

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
And sometimes its wonderfull on sunday evenings to rest on a lawn under a tree after all (singing etc), letting the mild setting sun crawl all up on you, smelling the fresh meadow, listening to the surrounding children's voices of several...

Waiting for the covers.

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies
From BBC 6Music - http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/20080605_gabriel.shtml Gabriel covering Cod Vampire Weekend getting Gabriel-ed 05 June 2008 - The ever prolific musician Peter Gabriel has told 6 Music that he will be covering Vampire...

a statement from Jon Anderson:

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
I hope he makes a good recovery. Great album that PBJ a classic

Jon Anderson of YES near death? (non PG)

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I414yJ02p7E You made a promise to yourself and us, Jon, thus, you hopefully will stick to that rope and continue. All the very best healing wishes indeed!

A fine video for you ;-)

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a. fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000...

Multiple Birthday Greetings. . .Happy Birthday tigrlly22, KittyLugnut and Uncle Tony!!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday

Peter in The Chicago Tribune

• By moochie
  • 0 replies
Hi again Moochie! I haven't heard of Kuma's Corner, but I live right near there, Irving Park and Kedzie. Hi Arlene. I thought I read somewhere you were from Chicago, but I wasn't sure.

Disdain and the Lunatics.

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Dr. Floyd: Its origin and purpose still a total mystery.

For Paul Cronin (personal but presumably shared)

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
. . . and this beautiful uncle Elton´s song comes to my mind, Pablito: "I thank the Lord there´s people out there like you while Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters sons of bankers sons of lawyers turn around and say good morning to the night. . ."
Search