petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

A new Gabriel Biography - Fact or Fiction?

• By EOSPete
  • 0 replies
It very well is of interest, "Mic". Please check your pm! And very welcome here! Little rainbow, huhu, wake up and see, who is here!

Animal Magic - get the warm fuzzies!!!

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
nobody got the warm fuzzies from watching Christian reunite with his human family??? man, I was sobbing (happy tears) while I was watching

Mobile massage service

• By Danitaly
  • 0 replies

Mini-Peter sees WALL-E!

• By KittyLugnut
  • 0 replies
Sorry, I must be too busy right now, but I have not yet spotted a poster about the film Wall-e here. But I will check your pages the next week for sure! (if not sooner) (curious)

We don't Remember !!!!!!!!! Constantaine! Happy birthday (On July, 02nd)

• By Olesya
  • 0 replies
knowing my uncontrollable love to music, friends as have agreed :-] , 3 tickets for show Sigur Ros they have presented already will be at us on August, 26th so I have 2 superfluous tickets, interested persons how to be spoken, welcome, I invite...

Happy Birthday Adverse!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
don't think I forgot you Miss Vally!!!

what particular event on your birth day/in what state was the world?

• By Pascale Rutillet eye
  • 0 replies
sure, have a good rest.

A creative excersise: Write a sequel to a Gabriel song.

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
I'll take tow sentences from "I grieve": the ying and the yang did I dream that believe Did I believe that dream Martin why such few colors to rely on black and white shade of grey ? As an answer I hear him say "no need to ask...

Is Jim Morrison alive and a cowboy in Oregon?

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
How about the ghost of Jim Morrison http://www.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/05/22/389326/jim_morrison_ghost.jpg

Sleeveface!

• By Ace Rimmer
  • 0 replies
Cool site! Seems like some folks have had a go at some PG sleeves (hope the link works here) . . . . http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=peter%20gabriel&w=595975%40N25&m=pool

Funny comments on ?Peter Gabriel cranks his f*ck machine?

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
:-]

Happy Independance Day! May we all find true freedom.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
not your country! it was murder that took it from the natives! your home was made from war. so was Independance a war! machine gun

Happy Canada Day!!!

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
I Love Canada, and always will! It's been a wonderful safe home for me and millions to live. And for that I say Happy Canada Day! ~MJ~

In need of healing??? Here's a little help from a friend.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
We all are speaking from our own direct experience, btw., in case, thats not clear. Including Peter. Ok?

Two Wolves

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
I don't like country songs, but I do like cowboy songs. There's a story in my family that my British grandfather rode in the Buffalo Bill Cody Show, I like to think of him as the Cockney Cowboy, yesteday I found out that the Buffalo Bill Cody...

congratulations to peter / poems gift thread

• By Pascale Rutillet eye
  • 0 replies
and please understand that thread was dedicated to poem's gift to peter. THanks

Braidy Space Report 17JUN08

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
my wife just send me a message. ask me: is it all OK. because i run like mad one for my cellphone before. she knows all about me ! what i need to say to her now? hah yours models who is cat here ???

So, is the newest Gabriel here yet?

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
How about Anthony David or David Anthony after his two guitarists.

Anyone heard "Down to Earth" ?

• By sly
  • 0 replies
Yep, it's a great tune. It's a good, though predicable movie. I think i liked the short about the rabbit and the magician better than the feature.

Down to Earth

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
I went and saw WALL-E on Friday. No spoilers, I promise. I enjoyed it very much and extremely pleased with PG's song "Down to Earth". Kudos and well done PG! and Thanks!

Can't believe that someone would condemn Mandela as a terrorist

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Reminds me on the Dalai Lama and China and Birma etc.(and some on board here. . .) Making up stories without checking reality will never do. . .no matter where.

whys PG not playing at the Mandela Gig

• By stanley
  • 0 replies
Thanks Rael I wonder what Peter's due date is?

If He is just magenta dot, I must be a green one !

• By Marc 333
  • 0 replies
100% agree with YOU, friend !!! closure !!!

Happy Birthday D-elfin!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Thanks again! Everybody! (I am a bit exhausted after the last weeks events and surprising changes though. . ., but happy!) May you all have a wonderfull time too!

Happy Birthday Danitaly!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday to you too!

Happy Birthday Yellow Eagle!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday to you.

youtube has Down to Earth

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Heard it on the radio this week. Nice song. Only time will tell weather it gets pulled from youtube. It's kind of odd as to what gets pulled and what doesn't.

Peter Gabriel sues builders for £1.5m (from '93)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
wasting in a way.

Ovo show

• By janolopsen
  • 0 replies
http://www.petergabriel.com/forums_list_thread.php?parent_id=jT7B1LaJUGgZueWvfyg.&skip=0&dir=ASC Hope this helps. Regards

Send your birthday wishes to Mr Nelson Mandela

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
a third of his life in jail as a criminal! somewhere over the rainbow

Plays Live

• By LiamHutchinson
  • 0 replies
Ok. It is a shame though because it would be nice to hear those four other songs remastered.

Do you remember?

• By Mrfixitafrica
  • 0 replies
Thats Excellent! Congrats on her success. But im not sure if Peter Gabriel actually reads any of these messages himself. ~MJ~

Free Concert

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
PBJ is the moniker for my work as a drummer especially when doing funk music-inspired by James Brown's soul / funk which got me interested in African grooves before I even knew what they were. But I do like peanut butter and jelly-I'll even...

Baby Pool

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
One of his daughter's Melanie? has the same birthday (though a couple of years apart) as my daughter Alysia.August 23rd

new member, perhaps old questions

• By RamelanZ
  • 0 replies
Hi RamelanZ! Welcome to the asylum . . . eh, you know what I mean, the happy home of the lunatics! We really are a fun bunch here and we come and go as we please and sometimes you see us and sometimes you don't, but trust me, we still visit...

Screw the Big Blue Ball. . .

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
Hi Phensman, the UK release date for BBB is 28th July or you could go for an import option. H

Jolly good: The Frog Who Croaked Blue

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
And btw, I LOVE your feather!!

Review: Robot romance `Wall-e' has heart of gold

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_en_ot/film_review_wall_e;_ylt=AmYNN0lWm1XSdQk0o01TKP_qChkF Review: Robot romance `Wall-e' has heart of gold By CHRISTY LEMIRE, AP Movie Critic Thu Jun 26, 2:40 AM ET Within the rumbling, stumbling...

RIP George Carlin

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
Thats sucks = ~MJ~

ISO of PG 15 Aug 83 San Diego CA

• By Carlos of Coronado
  • 0 replies
The Genesis-Movement.org site lists the show http://genesis-movement.org/php/showdetails.php?uid=1872 but does not include a torrent file. Good luck.

Buyer BEWARE. Quality problems.

• By carlswine
  • 0 replies
hmm . . . maybe it is that part on Firth of Fifth that i am thinking of Mr. 8th. Anyway, it doesn't seem to blow out on the CD. It's not that i am a good neighbor Dali, i just want to still be able to here my wife whisper "I love you" when i'm...

When Nice People Say Stupid Things

• By KiraKat
  • 0 replies
And the fun is, if you do turn around, often a fitting one is offered. WOW, seems to be a rule of the (or my)life pattern. . .

Production Techniques for vocal in The Tower that ate People on OVO

• By embarker
  • 0 replies
And another.germane to the subject. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGB8M1Gh0Eo&feature=related

Peter Gabriel's BBC interview

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Ezri, thank you ! t.

Peter Gabriel - a private billionaire?

• By Floxc
  • 0 replies
Pedrob, have a look on the other thread "why people etc." just to tell you you weren't the one my exaspération was reaching. all written was for good purposes, trying to share in a respectfull state of mind.The one in question is no more than the...

Down to Earth

• By MrYum
  • 0 replies
The opening part of the song reminded me very much of "That'll Do". I do really like it.

Personal and non PG

• By Memé
  • 0 replies
good to hear Meme, take care of you too. My thoughs are with you.

Why can't i find Big Blue Ball in the record shops?!

• By Watcher of the Cloud
  • 0 replies
I was obliged to pass a command here in rennes the seller doesn't even know the record was going to be saled. He thanks me a lot (think he's going to rely on me on the future!!!). The great thing about it was that as I did command mine few others...

NPR Music - Peter Gabriel's 'Big Blue' Musical Mashup

• By junkyard_h
  • 0 replies
It's mentioned in PG News, but the NPR interview with Peter, Karl Wallinger and Stephen Hague talking about the Big Blue Ball project and recording weeks has just come online. Follow the link to the article below and click on 'Listen Now' . . . ....

Simple Magic

• By Vampire Lily
  • 0 replies
News, now I find myself into preparations for a cooperation, concerning singings and other arts, also here in Berlin, even nearby. It may well fit larger scales as well, because it has the quality and experienced people for that (theatre, film,...
Search