petergabriel.com

Forums » Peter Gabriel

Create new topic

Blu Ray

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
and then, they wonder why piracy has grown so much. Not that allow or justify piracy whatsoever. . . but if it´s expensive for those lucky ones like us, imagine what it is for less fortunate people everywhere.

July video link

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
You are welcome! Well, it was worth the try for VIDEO, I thought, and lo, at least something. OK, understandable. . .

WALL-e

• By tkealey
  • 0 replies
Yeah, I am also trying to catch one of these cheaper mondays to wednesdays here. . .and hopefullly an original version.

Vampire Weekend bites back

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Im confused. Obviously they respect Peter, but has anyone actually interviewed the guys themselves,(properly)? Watch this space i guess? :-] :-]

Happy Birthday Gabblerachet!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday John, Hope you're all 0k? I can' believe that it's just about a year ago now since we shared the WOMAD mud bath!

July Full Moon Greetings!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
All cloudy here again, so, I am only guessing, where the moon is. But I can feel it clearly, also by all the posts and events piling up (as usual) and a special clear and creative head etc. Anyhow, I hope, you made a fine foto again?

A North American finally needs foreign affairs help!

• By dalihendrix
  • 0 replies
Hendrix is just brilliant, end of. Another hero of mine Phil Lynott who I saw on many occasions reminded me of him a lot in looks and manner. Ive never heard this combo before, thanks for the link.

Blue Ball

• By blackguitar
  • 0 replies
No difference between the two, other than the cover. I own one version, my friend the other!

International One

• By bustop
  • 0 replies
very fine idea as it seems, he is the number one he deserves it.I was just thinking he was released in 1990, year of the "seeds of love" was put on the market and this precise year,2008 saw the release of Ingrid Bettancourt few days ago, in...

Summer brought it all.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
What if I bumped my own lil thread up? Yes, let's do it right now. :-]

Sorry, no time at all

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
bump- bettina says- (to anyone interested that is.) ". I may show up here from time to time, but at present, there is MUCH more than even this moonclub, sorry to say." lest you forget your own words.

The real story behind

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
No way

Big Blue Ball

• By Schnapps
  • 0 replies
Ah, thanks a lot! Another good article for my archive! And yes, I will check, if we have any sign of the BBB already. . .(haven't yet had the time for doing so, even now, just back from a wonderfull opening plus music and friends etc.)

MGS4

• By MissJones
  • 0 replies
I loved this game. Old Snake is my favourite.

Happy Birthday BabyWoman!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
happy birthday to you, on summer full moon night.

Made Up CD of UP Outtakes & Songs not on PG CDs

• By Hogweed39
  • 0 replies
WHITE ASHES!!! I knew I'd forget something.

WHADDYALISTENING TO ?

• By t.b.
  • 0 replies
writting, the lamb and Pg1. and if you love so much Cabrel all, remember he used to organized writting songs cessions in the south of France, with group of people. I was saying no more than one month ago that there was were I spent my next...

A fine website and new music from Baaba Maal, please

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=390285767 Also great new tracks there! As a reminder, he also lately cooperated with Youssou N'Dour (I just got an additional fine message from the british...

Luis Eduardo Aute

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Well, I got just a couple of them. . . but still haven´t found the one I mention, with the PG tribute (amazon is my last resort) The first one is called "Mano a mano". It is a live recording, along with Cuban singer songwriter Silvio Rodríguez,...

Luc Gabriel, the singing nun

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
No joke! see this: http://listverse.com/miscellaneous/top-5-most-badass-nuns-of-all-time/ "Sister Luc Gabriel (Jeanine Deckers) was best known as the Singing Nun. This nun was so badass that her song Dominque became such a hit that it...

It's not over. 'til it's over.

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
DH, hey, it's me. When I made the thread last day I really hoped you would post there too. Why don't you? Hope you're fine! Peace.

Clear Waters and Trust/Truth

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Yes, very friendly. . . for example to blame for being friendly, how it all started and repeats. . . How strange that feels. Clear water gladly does not.

PG on BBC

• By robert462
  • 0 replies
Thanks Robert462. It is a very nice video. You can see how happy he is and I think it is wonderful!!!! Deb Grant

Is it just my imagination.

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Then who is OZ after all?? Ah naaa, don't come with Ozzi. . . :-]

Peters cool dress sense

• By Listener
  • 0 replies
I love everything Peter wears. Espcially some of the old Genesis stage costumes like the flower, and Rael. I dunno if he could pull of the Rael look now though. :-] ~MJ~

A double asteroid passing earth on monday

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Lovely but lethal! after glow(genesis

Moon phases calculator

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
d-elfin: thanks, I never noticed the posting there. over looked some how. I always depended on the news section. thanks! billy don't lose my number(phil

What song would you like to hear Peter cover?

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
I like that! :-]

HAL's Virtual Round Watering Hole

• By Shock The Monkey
  • 0 replies
Its 1:08 here, after another wonderfull Watermusic festival evening. All fine and pure waters and repeating new friends. This will go on a few weekends now, even the guy, who wrote the first Surf-Music is here, plus the most amazing surf...

Always A Question.

• By Chris Beard
  • 0 replies
At present he surely does ot, as for his son and new home and multiple activities. . .

Luck

• By Fidge
  • 0 replies
Well, someone just rightly said, one must not follow luck, luck is something, that comes. . .with a big smile. Ah, well, since once more I was called into a certain circle here, and got even more smiling faces for welcome. Yes, something is...

I'm afraid of Americans

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Gotta love Bowie :-] ~MJ~

Strawbery Swing

• By Never Mind
  • 0 replies
No D-elfin I didn't heard of it but could eventually ask my father some explanations about it when getting in touch with him for he gets strong knowledge in classical music. What you said is very interesting to understand the composition as a...

natural beauty

• By Memé
  • 0 replies
the links don't work, let's try with another ones http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/meme05_06_66/img075.jpg http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/meme05_06_66/img076.jpg...

'Big Blue Ball' review

• By folkbeard
  • 0 replies
I suspect a lot of people on here own it anyway seeing as it's already out in some countries, but for those who are interested, I've posted a review of 'Big Blue Ball' over on my blog: http://markcharlesworth.blogspot.com

TODAYS MELANCHOLY PG MOMENT

• By Tired Yellow Deb
  • 0 replies
All heart with you Debbie. You know lot about me , eh? And the song that came randomly means a lot to me. The hiv virus is a monstruous thing. Hope some scientist will find a way to destroy it. Don't forget we're going to meet the 12 gods of...

Happy 40th Birthday Phensman

• By clothy
  • 0 replies
a good year ! t.

Interesting article on Happy the Man - Peter is mentioned

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Oh, what, I only realise this now and have to keep it in my memory, as for events on my birthday, even if it was another year . Peter visited them, aha. Now, that I can remember now, thanks

my own news-from *simon from russia* i became A G

• By Apogol
  • 0 replies
US? UP?

• By SolsburyHillFan
  • 0 replies
Thanks for you warm welcome. Well, nice star = nice fans!

Where do we find Peter's engagements in women's right?

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
No one can do it right for everyone, and not everyone fits to each other. There is always another side, but one can start at the own doorsteps. For example with a certain respect and help, which I have got from Peter, also from Youssou etc....

Watch 46664 Concert in cbc.ca June 27th

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Nice photos Chris! Peter gave an interview about Nelson Mandela to Mercedes-Benz (let's hope the forum doesn't eat my link this time) http://mercedes-benz.tv/en/play-576/Backstage%3A%2BPeter%2BGabriel I think there's a message for...

Amazing Bird Formation

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
How about this music.it's new agey, but nice New Age-Merlins Magic-Chakra Meditation Music-Heart Of Reiki http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWvS9llbSJ0&feature=related

Box-set.in motion.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
I'm afraid that that won´t happen. Oh, If I only had a time machine to go back in time, I would go to see them live, if only once.

Calling Pedro.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Out of what? Out of the forums? Well, yes, I'm more than often out. I have a life, you see, and I have to work in order to gest paid, so that I could sustain my life and that of other family members that depend on me. So when I work, I'm...

Happy Birthday Leirbag retep!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy birthday!!

14 year old kid interviews John Lennon (John preaches PEACE)

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
I was 10 years old when the Beatles became famous. How can you say I was a racist???? I liked them and STILL like them for the music. I don't care if the are white, black, green or purple. They changed the course of Rock and Roll history and...

Peace and Love

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
what's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY (in Ringo's name)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Don't worry Ezri I'm a Leo too, I know this stuff of things! Peace and love!

LYRICS, I NEED LYRICS!!!!!

• By Tired Yellow Deb
  • 0 replies
I suppose, that will come soon anyhow. Until then, we have to guess. . . :-] (could become another game later) Cheers!
Search