Create new topic

Global Hit - Peter Gabriel interview on PRI's The World

• By junkyard_h
  • 0 replies
awesome interview. thanks ~MJ~

Basic Synaesthesia informations

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
No, sorry, , I do not meet Gardner, just will ask some about him, in several circles around. (I will just stroll around in some gardens the very next time. . .hehe) But I just found out, that also in one science forum, he is quite a...

It wont be long. none pg, may be offensive to the senses.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
that's huge, make me think of my husband visiting south africa alone,( as I was pregnant and had to stay home )the same year Nelson Mandela was freed. He with a friend lawyer who had refused to swear on the appartheid rules when making his...

PETER GABRIEL

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Ah yes, and funny, my brother also sold wooden huts and security "stuff", and paid for my last visit to Peter this way. I must think this over, hehe.

For absent friends. (Indeed)

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Now I'm calling for Cheryl. How are you? What are you doing? We miss you there. Please answer.

Okay I say you goodbye.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
you guys and gals crack me up!!!!

Birthday Greetings to. . .Randomized, Captain EO and Mallet!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday (albeit belated, sorry) to everyone mentioned :-]

Pat Parker's Personal Stand on the Moon . . .

• By Pat Parker
  • 0 replies
I understood Iain, it must be duracell then. Bah! :-]

IT IS WITH DEEP HUMIDITY

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
It's a drop. That's all!

Please note

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
dedication excarvation excursion, hey ho! :-]

IT IS WITH DEEP HUMILITY

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Was only kidding mexican guy ! :-]

Obama in Berlin

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
here is the following place B. Obama visited today. France! I was saying on another thread that he did'nt stay as long as he did in germany, just not to frighten our president as he is much more tall than him (lol); here are the news into french...

Top 10 Online Geekiest Celebrities (PG is No. 8)

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
PG, a geek. Gives new meaning to the word I think.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
looking in shades of green through shades of blue

Coltan: the new Blood Diamond

• By Braidy
  • 0 replies
Thanks for that Braidy, thats something I never thought about before. Very interesting to know.

The Daily Lunie News . . . July 23, 2008

• By Pat Parker
  • 0 replies
THE SUMMARY OF THE DAILY LUNIE NEWS FOR WED 7/23/08 . . . It seems that all is well in lunie land - wherever that may be :-] - Pat managed to enjoy the day, have spaghetti dinner with some family members (it was yummy!) and after drinking...

No, Loresita

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
I don´t remember. But I said I wasn´t going to answer on THAT thread.

A case of harrassings, telefonterror to Marc_333

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
we love to be loved. so a big love hug to each and every one of you, whether you desire it or not!!

When In Rome.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
For Ste, I wanted to know if you have seen my last post here.

Birthday Greetings to Meri!

• By Mallet
  • 0 replies
Merry Birthday Meri!! All the best to you always!! lore

Here comes the flood

• By Cloudy
  • 0 replies
Yeah - Welcome back Cloudy.

things you just love

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
Excalibur by John Boorman! That's what I love!!!

The Daily Lunie News . . . July 22, 2008

• By Pat Parker
  • 0 replies
A RECAP OF THE DAILY LUNIE NEWS OF JULY 22, 2008 . . . Pat, PB&J and Deb all live in various parts of Pennsylavnia - Deb is further west than PB&J and I and we were all having nearly the same weather . . . hot, humid, with chances of...

In His own words- Peter on WOMAD

• By lore
  • 0 replies
A couple more WOMAD articles MSN News (pa.press.net) - 23.07.2008 Peter: WOMAD in good shape http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8981051 Virgin Media News, 23 July 2008 The whole world in his hands...

Happy Birthday Paul!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
PAUL!! Thank goodness I caught you. . . Happy Birthday my friend. Good to see you celebrating with family around you. Looking forward to the upcoming KC show - and many years and many shows to come. Thank you for being a part...

Big Blue Ball Wallpaper

• By dougdp
  • 0 replies
It would make a neat screensaver, wouldn't it? But the sheep look delicious. :-]

Greek Meeting - The Bad new and the Good news

• By Synthercat
  • 0 replies
Ant, it was meant to be on another thread (where your arguments about the topic also would have fitted others). I only recognised that later, sorry. And I can hardly copy myself here, or rather, I cold have done, but forgot about it, because I am...

Who should I speak to concerning licensing a PG song for a video project?

• By professorfoxtrot
  • 0 replies
Paul, I saw your film with "Mercy Street" . First of all when I was 15, by a rainy evening, I discovered Peter Gabriel on this very song. And I love his music since that. I went in Canada in 2003 and loved this country. So seeing these places,...

MARK ANTONY A.K.A REG PALEBRITE (Mark Lilley) R.I.P.

• By BERIL PEGATER
  • 0 replies
Thanks again everyone. Miss ya Sparky, more than words can say. X X X

No Self Control released through Academy Recordings

• By margherita
  • 0 replies
Peter Gabriel recently released No Self Control exclusively through label Academy Recordings, an exciting new initiative from the British Academy of Composers and Songwriters. Academy Recordings is an artist driven, digital only label that...

Check out this amazing song ( make sure volume is up! )

• By canadaboy
  • 0 replies
Song is called "Chayyia Chayyia." It's a great track - have it on my I-Pod. I looked it up after watching "Inside Man" (which was also a great film).

A new video with Anne Paris!

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
OK, with some other words, its a steady flow, feeding each other, as they also say for ages in the east. And everybody within this plays a role, that fits him/her best. Like a marathon at times, or sometimes just a carousell (writing correction,...

Bettina.

• By Synthercat
  • 0 replies
Hey Phensman . . . Love IT!!!!! What a great reply!! Poor Choccy . . . I do believe that if Here Comes the Flood would have been playing, the poor man would have totally lost it!!! Thanks for the laugh! PP!

Where do you dream of visiting?

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
numerous places by the way - since I was 19th tibet, in 1981 I was saying i'd like to have a treck there. - Djibouti, for family memory. - thaîland, Cambodia and Laos (especially the Ankor temple) - the imperial Palace in Kyoto were the dojo...

As for Real World

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Thats all fine, Pat, indeed! Thanks for the detailed information! It reminds me on the "dreams", that I had, for example wanting to be an artist, which I managed, with a certain stubbornness. also i wanted to go to Japan one day, which I also...

The Temples of Humankind- Damanhur

• By lore
  • 0 replies
yes, i hear that they make wonderful wines from their wonderful organic grapes. It is such a fascinating place and the people that live in and around Damanhur are so very beautiful. I remember well Dutch when the world could vote on the new...

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

• By KMC
  • 0 replies
I wouldn't be surprised Ste.

What's your favorite Big Blue Ball track?

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
My favourite tracks at the moment are Habibe, Everything., Forest and Big Blue Ball. Habibe: makes me want to dance and feel positive and sunny with all the grey weather here. I like the Arabic influences a lot. Everything.: I like the way...

Good proverbs

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
"hold your fire,keep it burning bright hold the flame 'til the dream ignites a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission - (Rush)"

Blu Ray

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
and then, they wonder why piracy has grown so much. Not that allow or justify piracy whatsoever. . . but if it´s expensive for those lucky ones like us, imagine what it is for less fortunate people everywhere.

July video link

• By SpocktheMonkeyakaMat
  • 0 replies
You are welcome! Well, it was worth the try for VIDEO, I thought, and lo, at least something. OK, understandable. . .

WALL-e

• By tkealey
  • 0 replies
Yeah, I am also trying to catch one of these cheaper mondays to wednesdays here. . .and hopefullly an original version.

Vampire Weekend bites back

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Im confused. Obviously they respect Peter, but has anyone actually interviewed the guys themselves,(properly)? Watch this space i guess? :-] :-]

Happy Birthday Gabblerachet!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday John, Hope you're all 0k? I can' believe that it's just about a year ago now since we shared the WOMAD mud bath!

July Full Moon Greetings!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
All cloudy here again, so, I am only guessing, where the moon is. But I can feel it clearly, also by all the posts and events piling up (as usual) and a special clear and creative head etc. Anyhow, I hope, you made a fine foto again?

A North American finally needs foreign affairs help!

• By dalihendrix
  • 0 replies
Hendrix is just brilliant, end of. Another hero of mine Phil Lynott who I saw on many occasions reminded me of him a lot in looks and manner. Ive never heard this combo before, thanks for the link.

Blue Ball

• By blackguitar
  • 0 replies
No difference between the two, other than the cover. I own one version, my friend the other!

International One

• By bustop
  • 0 replies
very fine idea as it seems, he is the number one he deserves it.I was just thinking he was released in 1990, year of the "seeds of love" was put on the market and this precise year,2008 saw the release of Ingrid Bettancourt few days ago, in...

Summer brought it all.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
What if I bumped my own lil thread up? Yes, let's do it right now. :-]

Sorry, no time at all

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
bump- bettina says- (to anyone interested that is.) ". I may show up here from time to time, but at present, there is MUCH more than even this moonclub, sorry to say." lest you forget your own words.
Search