Its my favorite here too

Belly dancing to Solsbury Hill

• By Synnie
  • 0 replies
Yes, right, Mercy!!! Do us a favour! :-]

Music

• By Svetochka
  • 0 replies
Welcome to the forums Sveta! Pay little attention to Dalihendrix - he is in a bad mood much of the time. I do not know how to contact Peter with music, but there is an address at the very bottom of the web pages. Please share...

YOUR Top 20 Album List

• By 8thPlanet
  • 0 replies
thank you too. and have a great day, Little Rainbow. t.

Beijing dazzles: Olympics opening ceremony underway.watch live online

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
Agreed

Happy 25th Anniversary Peter and David Bowie - keep on rockin'

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
As for the "opposite" sides of David and Peter, I think, they rather covered similar fields, but their own ways. Insofar it is interesting again, to watch, how Peter went into cooperation with PH, who added to the darkness sides, voicewise even...

Review of The King Crimson 40th Anniversary Tour for Piper Bones Jones with Uncle Tony in tow

• By Paul Cronin Rael722
  • 0 replies
Not much to add, Paul's pretty much covered it. It was an amazing show, made all the better by the company kept. If you get the chance, go.

Everything that Happens Will Happen Today

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
The Byrnemobile will be pulling in to Milwaukee's Pabst Theater on Oct 15th. . . Pablo, you out there? Here's a sweet little teaser from the new release: http://pabsttheater.org/emembersweeklyupdate/mp3/StrangeOvertones.mp3

Vampire Wedding.

• By hadaway
  • 0 replies
It is definitely positive and as Miss Jones says he is going to or has covered it already!

Daniel Lanois documentary explores creative process

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
. . . .I would like to see this. . . . (thanks, Ezri!)

2009 tour?

• By electricmonkey
  • 0 replies
the 2007 tour was a time machine, delicious track list-the hardcore fans in europe enjoyed it i´m sure- hope that american fans will get a taste of it too :-]

Tina's newest quiz

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
nobody here but us chickens.

What do YOU play the piano with?

• By T-DOGG
  • 0 replies
Wow, thats excellent. I can barely play with my hands :-] ~MJ~

• By lore
  • 0 replies
08.08.2008 0 = resurrection [ center ] 8 = cover [ only GOD can cover us all ] 2 = harvest - Venus [ 2nd Planet ] SO, be happy, Really !!!

Attn: Fellow New Yorkers - a proposition

• By Jared C
  • 0 replies
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have a spare ticket I'm selling for this Saturday's Jethro Tull concert at Jones Beach in Long Island, NY. Ticket with processing fee was $109, but I'm only selling it for $85. If anyone in my area is a...

Your Top 20 Album Compillation Or Soundtrack List.

• By sesmo
  • 0 replies
Nice one,Magic Wookie,rules and guidelines are there to be bent ha ha. Wont be long before we cant listen to music any more any way, the performing rights people are stonking around Cornwall fining people for not having licences for listening to...

PG interview about working on WALL-E

• By junkyard_h
  • 0 replies
Great song for a fantastic picture. I loved the fact that the arrangement of the song isn´t the "usual" PG, with that acoustic guitar for instance but, at the same time, is SO PG. At some point, I have the feeling PG is "Building" his "kid´s...

Russian writer and dissident Solzhenitsyn to be buried in Moscow

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20080806/capt.cps.nev84.060808045421.photo00.photo.default-355x512.jpg?x=180&y=259&q=85&sig=MRGJs1ZOJy4P1LY02rbcNQ...

Why I like the safety of my bubble

• By ColdFeetWarmHeart
  • 0 replies
Maybe not, but I did grow up in a house whose air was perpetually blue: same thing when it really comes down to it.

Happy Birthday to. . .Olesya, Stephanie (2nd), Sarah (3rd) and Boxhead (4th)!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday, Everyone! I think we're going to run out of flour, creme, eggs, and sugar if this keeps up. Whose going to run to the store for us?

Happy Birthday Ste' !!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Danke, thanks both of you too

Happy Birthday Olesya!!!

• By Olesya
  • 0 replies
Happy Birthday!

The Dam Busters a la Star Wars

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
for your amusement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NMfBKrdErY&feature=related The Dam Busters a la Star Wars "A lot of people have made comparisons to the climax of "Star Wars Episode IV" and the old WWII movie "The Dam Busters." So, as...

Author Alexander Solzhenitsyn dies at 89

• By K'Ehleyr
  • 0 replies
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080803/ap_en_ot/obit_solzhenistyn;_ylt=AjxktuyMLLjmtw4WznQQO4xxFb8C Author Alexander Solzhenitsyn dies at 89 MOSCOW - Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Nobel Prize-winning author whose books chronicled the horrors of...

Any Chance of any of your songs apearing in the game rock band?

• By King Ape
  • 0 replies
Ask Peter Maybe in bonus songs? if there are bonus songs as in Guitar Hero?

Happy Birthday Pedro!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Frida, oh, Frida One less mango for you (just one) Care for some mango mousse? Yummiiiiiiii Hugs and kisses for you and dedecita!

Very interesting top 20 album list

• By Pedro Est. in 2002
  • 0 replies
God, I can't listen to an entire Zepplin song without wanting to stand on my head and lower myself into a tub of water. Page is a great guitar player, but Plant's voice is like ball bearings without grease. Springsteen, U2, and even Metallica's...

For you.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
although it has been around the YOUTUBE block awhile, this came into my life very recently and was very moving. if you've view it already in another posting, i don't mean to be redundent. but in case anyone missed it. Enjoy!! Feel your...

Flash Website Developers

• By Christian Gilbart
  • 0 replies
Hi everyone. Just looking for someone based in London who could develop a flash website for me. Its going to be one page, with an animated logo, with an intergrated music player and contact form. If you can do it send me an email at...

Who is going to WOMAD this year?

• By Magic Wookie
  • 0 replies
Man, I envy you guys. I attended 2 WOMADS in the US in'93 and '94, or was it '94 and '95??? Whichever, I agree that I went for PG and was so blown away by the whole experience that I was floating for days. Then came the afore mentioned "post...

Braidys space report(honestly it really is).

• By phensman
  • 0 replies
Most of us will probably not see much of this today, but this website promises a live webcast of todays total eclipse from China(amazing what you can have arranged when the Olympics are in town :-] ). http://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse/...

Peter at WOMAD 2008

• By junkyard_h
  • 0 replies
Thanks Helen, I enjoyed that! I missed Kora too.

Baby Man!

• By Neil Donoghue
  • 0 replies
Neil, you may be looking for a l o n g t i m e . . .

Progressive radio station

• By Listener
  • 0 replies
Thanks guys

BBB Bonus Track

• By Magic Wookie
  • 0 replies
I guess most Lunatics would have forked out for an actual physical copy of BBB but the digital version on iTUNES contains a bonus track. It's an Adrian Sherwood remix of WHOLE THING, and is as dubby as you would expect from him. It's not...

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY KATE BUSH!!!!

• By lore
  • 0 replies
happy birthday kate!

Happy 50th Birthday Rev Bob!!!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
And a happy belated to you, Bob. Now on to the NEXT 50!

Happy Birthday Dana!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
Hello Lunatics Isn't it just like me to be late for my own party? : ) I have been off-line since last week because of another relocation. For those who I haven't talked to in a while, I'm living UP in Tennessee now. We had an apartment...

My P.G. Desert Island song. the one song.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
For me It'll have to be Waiting For The Big One! It's one of my favorite PG songs (in fact, PG I is one of my top 3 PG albums), love the bluesy tempo, Bob Fripp's killer guitars, and the lyrics go hand-in-hand with the whole stranded situation....

Your attention please

• By Rev Bob
  • 0 replies
wow. From Genesis to Revelation From the denial to anihilation to the findings of higher truths. I see blue and have nothing more to say, because the way we deal with others´perceptions has to do with the way these perceptions are...

~ Icelandic Summer Tidings ~

• By WATER MAN
  • 0 replies
Only thinking of us at full moon? At least i thought you would think of us every night you look up at the sky. :-]

SACD/remaster series

• By mackey
  • 0 replies
You've been really helpful taking the time to explain, and I guess the acid test is in the listening, so I suppose it can't hurt to buy a CD remaster and SACD to compare and see what works best for me. Many thanks again for you help and advice,...

Happy Birthday to. . . Chrys and Sergio Palma!!

• By Arlene
  • 0 replies
bump! twins need to celebrate together! I hope you don't stop sharing your photos Mr NduSunSpotDilibe. . .I always have a sneaky look at them! :-] wishing You, Hilde and the bad cats much happiness and healthy knees!

Words to Live By

• By Piperbones Jones
  • 0 replies
Nos toca vivir un mundo imposible de ser tomado absolutamente en serio sin recurrir al juego, al humor o a la locura -bueno.y tal vez otras cosas-" (Carlos Núñez Cortés/ Los juegos de Mastropiero) we have to live in a world in which is...

Big Blue Ball

• By Mammut
  • 0 replies
Welcome to the Forums Mammut! I agree BBB is a great recording.

The X-Files Movie and PG

• By otter
  • 0 replies
I noticed that too, Otter~ I was expecting alot more from this film. It seemed as though they were using it as a platform for a future movie which David Duchovney has eluded to in current interviews. I would have hoped for something...

RIP Randy Pausch

• By erika
  • 0 replies
Yep _ I saw some footage - so many brick wall's in our lives but they give US the power to believe - KC.

Whole Thing and the Wall.

• By lore
  • 0 replies
Hate to say it, but the screeching instrument hit not such a good nerve for me for an otherwise good song. For me it competed too much against Peter's voice. But that's me and if it struck other people's ears differently, all is well there too.

PEDRO'S HOUSE IS GONNA BE FULL. !!!!!

• By Choccy Fingerz
  • 0 replies
Hey Choc! I wish I could be as happy, but South America is far from Mexico and, sometimes (most of the time) it´s almost as expensive as traveling to Europe. I just wish that, instead of South America, they could say Latin America....

That's where we talk about rascism and all.

• By Ste
  • 0 replies
Supreme Court ruled: Collins doesn?t need to have the skill and class to have to honor Hendrix. Collins is in a business selling bozo works to children, the poop rock fame and fortune category. home by the sea(genesis
Search