Little rainbow10 May 2010 at 2:30amPosts: 3954 (1 today)Status: offline
Eight is the name of the movie . . And, importantly, the number of goals set in 2000 by 191 countries to reduce poverty by half in the world. Eight directors were mobilized to share their views on these fundamental issues. Jean-Pierre Lavoignat us this film punch.
- Abderrahmane Sissako has made in Addis Ababa - Ethiopia, "Tiya's Dream"
- Gael Garcia Bernal made in Reykjavik - Iceland, "The Letter"
- Gaspar Noe has done in Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso, "AIDS"
- Mira Nair has done in Brooklyn - USA, "How can it be"
- Jane Campion has done in Cooma - Australia, "The Water Diary"
- Gus Van Sant has made in San Francisco - USA, "Mansion on the Hill"
- Jan Kounen conducted in the Peruvian Amazon, "The story of Panshin Beka
- Wim Wenders directed to Berlin - Germany, "Person to Person"
Ellee13 May 2010 at 8:12pmPosts: 1016 (0 today)Status: offline
"Person to person" Part of the film "8", Wim Wenders delivers a positive film on micro-financing, with Muhammad Yunus and Bono.
A moving film about global solidarity. Watch it!
Little rainbow18 May 2010 at 11:29pmPosts: 3954 (1 today)Status: offline
thank you DuDu for that posting.
Little rainbow19 May 2010 at 10:21pmPosts: 3954 (1 today)Status: offline